Near and dear... Breast cancer awareness month October

Hotlips

Reaction score
October is fast approaching which is breast cancer awareness month and I know most of the women and families out there are familiar with how devastating breast cancer can be.... I especially do... being diagnosed last May with stage 2 breast cancer... It affects everyone in your life and early diagnosis is key.

Please reach out and get a mommogram during awareness month it is so worth the time and knowledge is "king". I would hate for any of the women I know or semi know, fellow sledders or just maybe waiting to meet be diagnosed with this awful disease. It is curable and treatment can be minimized if diagnosed early.

If you are a husband, brother, son or have women you love in your life please ask those women in your life to do this, it is so worth it... IT IS THEIR LIVES!!

Please let me know your thoughts and if you were able to get a mammogram, I really want to hear your story as each and everyone of us does have a story.. :love:

Wear pink during the month of October to show your support for the women who have fought and won the battle as well as those who have lost the battle
:sad: families will appreciate it!!

Attachments

• fight like a girl.jpg
    fight like a girl.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 70

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much! Thought I was still in the safe zone but doesnt hurt to ask. :) Good information for everyone!

Top Bottom