Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeff Burton to race 6-14 races for MWR next year and then fulltime with NBC race coverage in 2015. He will do some NBC coverage next year as NBC starts it coverage this coming season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Championship week starts in Vegas today. Awards ,driver appearances and the big banquet. Some coverage on Fox Sports 1 (the old SPEED channel)

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Championship week starts in Vegas today. Awards ,driver appearances and the big banquet. Some coverage on Fox Sports 1 (the old SPEED channel)

I don't like fox sports one compared to speed. Where did all our motorsports go?

Chances are good I should be working!

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeff Burton to race 6-14 races for MWR next year and then fulltime with NBC race coverage in 2015. He will do some NBC coverage next year as NBC starts it coverage this coming season.
I never really understood, did Burton crash out Jeff Gordon at Texas i think a while ago on purpose?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never really understood, did Burton crash out Jeff Gordon at Texas i think a while ago on purpose?
I remember that. HaHa. Gordon was doing his ankle biting bravado while Burton was trying to apologize. He was looking at something else and accidentally swerved into Gordon. Burton was on the radio immediately apologizing profusely and calling himself an idiot and Gordon was on full on track smack. It was hilarious.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its official! RCR is bringing back the 3 car in Sprint Cup with Austin Dillon next year. Cheerios and Dow to be the sponsors. The Earnhardts have all given there blessing to Childress to bring back the 3.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its official! RCR is bringing back the 3 car in Sprint Cup with Austin Dillon next year. Cheerios and Dow to be the sponsors. The Earnhardts have all given there blessing to Childress to bring back the 3.

Like it or not but the #3 winning the Daytona 500 in Feb. would be just what the Nascar nation could use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Christmas wish list:

~ Jimmy Johnson gives up racing to try out for the Olympics as a tri-athelete
~Chad Knaus comes out of the closet
~Danica poses for Playboy
~Jeff Gordon retires and grows a real mustache

did i miss anything?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like 25% of those ideas, the one with tits.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ho hum.... i am bored...no Nascar..... but just 6 weeks or so before the Sprint Unlimited :)

in the meanwhile will be enjoying Dakar and the 24 hrs of Daytona.

there is light at the end of the tunnel (or as my wife says "get your head out of your azz!)

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ho hum.... i am bored...no Nascar..... but just 6 weeks or so before the Sprint Unlimited :)

in the meanwhile will be enjoying Dakar and the 24 hrs of Daytona.

there is light at the end of the tunnel (or as my wife says "get your head out of your azz!)
Dakar I like watching them big trucks in the sand :D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad news in motorsport. Former F-1 superstar Michael Schumacher is fighting for his life after falling and hitting his head skiing. Best wishes out to him over the holiday season.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 tickets for the daytona 500 race with sprint fanzone access and 2 tickets for the nationwide race on saturday for sale if anyone is interested
face value is $460.00 per seat
seats are in the weatherly box section E on the front stretch row 37 high enough to see the entire track
pm me if interested or if you need more details

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read on jayskis yesterday that Steve letarte will climb off the pit box in 2015 and into the NBC broadcast studio. That was kind of a surprising to me! So what kind of season is in store for Jr? Will he have a bad season or will it be a success filled no regrets final for Stevie?

Also cars are on the track for preseason thunder testing. Haven't seen any coverage but I did catch a little review on fox sports one saying the 3 car is pretty fast down there. They claim he is running 3/10 of a second faster than the rest. Could be an exciting Daytona!

Chances are good I should be working!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Austin ran over 195 mph in preseason thunder. Nascar also announced all 3 series will have a different qualifying procedure this coming season yet to be announced. Daytona 500 qualifying will stay the same though for the Sprint Cup cars.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Austin ran over 195 mph in preseason thunder. Nascar also announced all 3 series will have a different qualifying procedure this coming season yet to be announced. Daytona 500 qualifying will stay the same though for the Sprint Cup cars.

Yeah, group qualifying for the nationwide series at Daytona the way it sounds...........wonder how that's gonna work being the draft plays such a huge role.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, group qualifying for the nationwide series at Daytona the way it sounds...........wonder how that's gonna work being the draft plays such a huge role.

Ya you would have thought Nascar would have figured that out. We are a pair of farmers and know that. Lol.

Top Bottom