Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long, long shot, I will predict JJ will run conservative and finish around 12th - really i think the only chance that anyone has is that JJ does something stupid which can happen but not likely.

sad deal for Trevor Bayne, such a decent young man. Not related to Nascar but heard that Dario Franchitti is done racing with the injuries sustained in that horrific accident - at least he got Ashley back (for now)

anyone hear anymore about Tony Stewart? last i heard he got an infection is his wound - not good.
Tony had a second surgery for infection a few weeks back but haven't heard how that turned out. I'm with you on JJ. I think he will run only as hard as he has to. Maybe that is why his record isn't that great there? Because he has the championship in the bag he lets his guard down?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy to see menards tire blow in pit stall like that! I guess I probably would have raced around till either they threw the caution or the tire blew. That coulda been kinda dangerous for crew members.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep for sure, pretty dangerous when a tire blows like that. That crew member that was right in there, was lucky he wasn't hurt. I don't mind seeing JJ win another one. :)

Sent from my iPad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamlin won the race with the rest of the top 10 looking like this: 20-88-56-15-2-18-22-48-29

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your final Chase standings are 48-20-29-18-88-24-15-22-16-78-39-5-99. Matt led the most laps today but could only gain 9 points on Johnson.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ricky Stenhouse is your rookie of the year finishing 19th overall in the point standings. Danica was a distant 2nd.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chevy won the manufacturer trophy again this year with the most wins and top 5's.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's to a new year next year. Will JJ tie Earnhardt and Petty for most Championships?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chad Johnson new crew chief for Tony next year. Rodney Childers goes to Harvick and Dan Knost goes to Kurt. Gibby stays with Danica. Addington rumored to go to the 51 car and Allgaier. Stenhouse gets his Nationwide winning crewchief back. Lots of moves out there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who thinks Nascar Sprint Cup drivers are not athlete's? Apparently Fox Sports and former NFL quarterback Donavon McNabb. He recently made remarks about Jimmy Johnson not being an athlete saying all he does is drive a car? At 200 mph, pulling 3 G's and inside car temps of over 150 degrees F? Be interesting to see how he would do as a former pro athlete in a triathalon against Jimmy who recently finished 7th in a major event. Besides don't quarterbacks just hand off or throw footballs to other people and get them to do all the work?:nono:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who thinks Nascar Sprint Cup drivers are not athlete's? Apparently Fox Sports and former NFL quarterback Donavon McNabb. He recently made remarks about Jimmy Johnson not being an athlete saying all he does is drive a car? At 200 mph, pulling 3 G's and inside car temps of over 150 degrees F? Be interesting to see how he would do as a former pro athlete in a triathalon against Jimmy who recently finished 7th in a major event. Besides don't quarterbacks just hand off or throw footballs to other people and get them to do all the work?:nono:

Just another reason I dislike black quarterbacks. 150F in the car I bet that boys black ass couldn't handle it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom