Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Battle of the brands in Michigan this weekend. Who's gonna make there manufacturer proud? Ford,Chevy, Dodge or Toyota?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Johnson and Kahne fastest in 1st practice in the Irish Hills of Michigan. And.......National Guard re-ups with Earnhardt through 2013.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying is over at Michigan. Here are your top 5. 55-99-48-17-5. Congrats to Mark Martin!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2nd practice is over. Fast 5 are 16-5-99-55-88. All the Roush Fords are in the top 7. Could it be a Ford weekend?:smilieicon_ford:

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
Jr. just hit the wall on the 4th corner in parctice, ..looks like he is going to try to get the backup car out for a lap or two before practice is over. I guess he will be starting at the back of the pack, ....which may be good luck for your Ford dream there Ken, ...hahaha

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jr. just hit the wall on the 4th corner in parctice, ..looks like he is going to try to get the backup car out for a lap or two before practice is over. I guess he will be starting at the back of the pack, ....which may be good luck for your Ford dream there Ken, ...hahaha

I would much rather see JJ hit the wall but I will take any break I can get Ron. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nationwide Race was a wild one. Have to laugh at Villeneuve ragging about getting bumped by Allgaeir at the end after he blatantly punted Tagliani out of the way late in the race for the lead. That guy is a real poser. Live by the sword.................

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zeebs!!!!!!!!!! You know the drill................

I was just gonna take care of business here before i even seen what you said...............

My guess is toyota is getting bragging rights this time as the douche canoe will beat the fords to victory lane!!!! :D hahahaha

Sent while not working too hard

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pick Zeebers...............................................but did you have to word it that way? Lol.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
  • i heard on Sirius that someone thru a shoe at Danica's car and it broke her track bar (not really), did they show it on TV?
  • fitting that Villeneuve got bumped out of the way on the last lap, him and Juan problem must have gone to the same driving school, don't get me wrong, i love to cheer for Canadians in any form of racing
  • scary crash with Mark Martin, 1 foot farther and it would have been awful
  • Juan Problem was definitely on a mission today - not good
  • Jeff Gordon should retire!
  • i am ashamed to admit that i cheered when JJ blew up! (titanium??)
  • funny how Kenseth said they didn't have the power and Edwards said they did - hard to believe they are on the same team (maybe not)
Bristol next week with no 2nd groove - should be a wreck fest as there is no other way to pass

Top Bottom