Nascar

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen it on the tv and it was like a platform shoe and chit was flying from under the car after she ran the shoe over

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
I enjoyed the race! Martin was dominant in the early going. It was a tense moment when his car was disected by the Pit Wall, ..another foot or two further forward and it could have been tragic!! Perhaps MIS will look at changing that wall entrance to make it safer.

Lots of good racing and leader changes, some good pit strategy by several teams.

Too bad about the HMS engines going away, faulty valve springs? Bites for sure!

Had to chuckle with Jeff Gordon's initial comments regarding Dale Jr.'s pass, ...it was a bit tight, but anyone that was out there to race would have done the same. Two laps later and Jeff was slowing through the pack.

I know there doesn't seem to be any JJ fans around this forum, but it still sucks to be that close and then loose the engine. Obvious dominant power/speed out of this car.

Great to see the "Bif"getting it done, ...theres your Ford dream coming true Ken!! He ran a good race.

Brad Keslowski looked great too, I thought that he had it there for a bit, then Jimmy just walked away from him. Kasey also had that HMS speed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Points shakeup again after all of the problems everyone had out there today. Biffle is now leading,-20 Kenseth,-22 Earnhardt,-27 Johnson.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jayski reporting this morning that after the race Keselowski stated in an interview that Hendrick cars are bending the rules. He says they have movable parts in the rear suspension that change the skew on the car when it goes through the corner giving it an advantage. Not sure why Nascar hasn't looked at that but quite a statement by the 2 team to say the least.

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
Later in the race, the announcers were talking briefly about this rear axle skew issue. If I heard correctly, they said NASCAR was aware of this but that the skew was still within the current allowable specs. I am sure we will hear more about this soon.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jayski reporting this morning that after the race Keselowski stated in an interview that Hendrick cars are bending the rules. He says they have movable parts in the rear suspension that change the skew on the car when it goes through the corner giving it an advantage. Not sure why Nascar hasn't looked at that but quite a statement by the 2 team to say the least.
refresh my memory, dont the winners cars go for an inspection? Hendricks wins the odd race, I suspect they have been inspected once or twice, as well as pre race inspections. If its not a nascar approved part, it cant be on the car.

sounds like sour grapes from Brad.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
refresh my memory, dont the winners cars go for an inspection? Hendricks wins the odd race, I suspect they have been inspected once or twice, as well as pre race inspections. If its not a nascar approved part, it cant be on the car.

sounds like sour grapes from Brad.

Probably was as he was complaining about not having enough handling on the straightaways as Hendrick and Roush cars did. All the cars look offset coming towards you down the straightaways but he seems to think that when they get to the corner the Hendrick cars skew out even more as if there is something that moves to make this happen. I dont know maybe he sees something following them through a corner that you cant see on TV. Maybe Nascar is looking at it? Stay tuned I guess....

Top Bottom