Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freaking ESPN is doing the broadcast, TSN2 has it on tape delay at 8 freaking PM BC time. Kinda makes you feel good about being a fan in Canada.

I know espn is airing it. But i dont get dish! Let FOX have it all

Sent while not working too hard

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
I just got back from Shane and Megans Wedding, 3 days of great fun and refreshment consumption, ...trying to avoid heat exhaustion and dehydration of course, lol! What a great time, an awesome wedding, absolutely super reception and dinner, ...so many great friends from the sledding community all there to wish them well!!!! +30c temperatures and they rode into the reception on their sleds, (on the back of Jimmies NorVal truck). The JYD was fired up and competing with the Bag Pipes. Megan looked absolutely stunning in her dress on Pinky!!

Guess I will watch the race later or catch up on the results tomorrow. The "wild card" positions are getting very interesting! I am not a fan of Montoya, hopefully he will crash out, ..maybe take Busch with him....lol. I will be hoping for any of the four HMS cars, particularly Jr.

It was nice to see that Carl won in the Nationwide, great driver and very good sportsman, ....gotta love those backflips!!

Cheers

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from Shane and Megans Wedding, 3 days of great fun and refreshment consumption, ...trying to avoid heat exhaustion and dehydration of course, lol! What a great time, an awesome wedding, absolutely super reception and dinner, ...so many great friends from the sledding community all there to wish them well!!!! +30c temperatures and they rode into the reception on their sleds, (on the back of Jimmies NorVal truck). The JYD was fired up and competing with the Bag Pipes. Megan looked absolutely stunning in her dress on Pinky!!

Guess I will watch the race later or catch up on the results tomorrow. The "wild card" positions are getting very interesting! I am not a fan of Montoya, hopefully he will crash out, ..maybe take Busch with him....lol. I will be hoping for any of the four HMS cars, particularly Jr.

It was nice to see that Carl won in the Nationwide, great driver and very good sportsman, ....gotta love those backflips!!

Cheers
Carl Edwards a great sportsman? the guy is a complete douchebag. I'd love for him to fake punch at me like he did to Kenseth, he would be picking his teeth out of his ch!t for the tooth fairy. And the incident where he came out of the pits and t-boned Dale Jr in the driver's door while Jr was behind the pace car after a caution, he should have been booted out of nascar for that alone. could have easily taken off Jr's arm as he was holding it out the window trying to cool off. I wish he would backflip right onto his head

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No spoilers, but one hell of a finish, last lap one of the best laps in years!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No spoilers, but one hell of a finish, last lap one of the best laps in years!

That was a helluva finish for all you poor souls that dont have the 5 Nascar channels on Bell. They should lay oil down for the last 2 laps every race. They were slipping and sliding at the end and getting into each other. The best finish of the year by far.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big points shakeup. JJ now leads with the Biff 1 back and Kenseth 2 back. Jr. is now 17 back after his late race spin. You left it to the end Zeebers but good job on jinxing the Douche for the 3rd week in a row. Lmao!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the winner of the race was.......................................................................................ok I'll let you guys watch it tonight. Its definately worth staying up late to see thats for sure. Lol.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There you jr fans, proves he cant turn right. Road coarses are part of the season. Now to the real problem, TV. Like zeeb said, let FOX have it the whole seaon. Also CRTC need to get there heads out of there ass's & allow ESPN into Canada.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big points shakeup. JJ now leads with the Biff 1 back and Kenseth 2 back. Jr. is now 17 back after his late race spin. You left it to the end Zeebers but good job on jinxing the Douche for the 3rd week in a row. Lmao!!

I guess spoiler alerts are out the window :)

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can guarantee you they have all checked the results at nascar.com already. A die hard fan won't wait till midnight tonight. Just sayn'.

I have done it a few times, if I am out on sunday I PVR the race, then either watch it in the evening or the following monday. I have to admit, for some races doube speed is good till the last 20 laps or so. When I PVR, I never open this thread.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done it a few times, if I am out on sunday I PVR the race, then either watch it in the evening or the following monday. I have to admit, for some races doube speed is good till the last 20 laps or so. When I PVR, I never open this thread.

I'm the same way if I PVR it to watch that evening. If I have to wait a day to watch it I get impatient and go to the net to get the results.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant watch until Tuesday night....Will know the winner by then..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar rumor for the day...........................Logano will be announced as the new driver of the 22 car at Penske for next year at Chicagoland. And Jamie McMurray has re-upped with Earnhardt/Ganassi for the next few years.

Top Bottom