Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha . Clint was just saying what every other driver is thinking on the track. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Kyle to join S&M so we could bash him openly like we do to the Freak?:d

I hope he doesnt join S&M........ He would cry and bitch too much and then since gibbs has been talking to hm about what the bible says he would try preaching yet too, We could just have another Joey on our hands:nono::d

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reports this morning say that shrub will probably lose his drivers license over this but it won't affect his Nascar career as you don't need a state drivers license to drive in Nascar events. Rats!!!:mad:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reports this morning say that shrub will probably lose his drivers license over this but it won't affect his Nascar career as you don't need a state drivers license to drive in Nascar events. Rats!!!:mad:

I find it hard to believe that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. How do you drive at 190 - 200 mph for 4 hours then try to drive down the highway at 80? I know my license would be gone so fast it would make your head spin :d :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. How do you drive at 190 - 200 mph for 4 hours then try to drive down the highway at 80? I know my license would be gone so fast it would make your head spin :d :beer:

x2. :d:beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK it's only Thursday but the first practice is almost over for Charlotte and I am prepared to make my picks for this weekends race. It's not often that Matt the Brat likes his car alot in the first practice, in the sun, on a slick track at Charlotte cause he always runs strong at night there. Kenseth will win with Cousin Carl pushing him for the win. Take it to the bank boys.................I hope? Lol.:d:d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im goin with tony stewart and kasey khane. Stewart has lost weight and should be in good shape for the extra 100 miles and khane is running warm lately and due for a win!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't want to get off topic but World of Outlaw Sprints are on Speed Channel tonight at 6:00. They don't get enough air time in my opinion so it's a big deal for me when they are on the tube. Sure hope you are heading to see them in your neck of the woods later this summer Zeebs... Greatest Show on Dirt !!!! Can't wait for August when they come to Edmonton.:d:beer::beer::d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't want to get off topic but World of Outlaw Sprints are on Speed Channel tonight at 6:00. They don't get enough air time in my opinion so it's a big deal for me when they are on the tube. Sure hope you are heading to see them in your neck of the woods later this summer Zeebs... Greatest Show on Dirt !!!! Can't wait for August when they come to Edmonton.:d:beer::beer::d

They come to Jackson (the town I am from) in late sept I think or maybe it is aug. I watched them there once and have seemed to be busy every year since. Plus the racing isnt that good in town since its a half mile and they have the corners banked to hell, so not much action after they get single file. I have also been to Huset's Speedway in Brandon SD to watch them and I like that show way better. try to go every year out there. 3/8 mile makes it more of a drivers track. Havent been to Knoxville yet but hope to someday make it. my father went there back in the day and it sounds like quite a show with PLENTY of entertainment:d:beer::beer::d

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nobody's doing the Indy and 600 this year :( it's been a while since anybody has
now to join in off topic too I saw the WoO in Edmonton last year and that was one of the best shows I have seen!! 1350lbs with the driver and 900+ horse!! I already have my tickets for this year!!! can't wait! :beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they actually run sprints in town every weekend. 305 and 360 sprinters usually about 30 or so total

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nobody's doing the Indy and 600 this year :( it's been a while since anybody has
now to join in off topic too I saw the WoO in Edmonton last year and that was one of the best shows I have seen!! 1350lbs with the driver and 900+ horse!! I already have my tickets for this year!!! can't wait! :beer:

Hey Mike when do they come to Edmonton this year. I would really like to get up there to see them one of these years.:):beer:

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aug 26 and 27
Here's me infront of the "King" Steve Kinser's Tony Stewart racing rig

Attachments

• DSCN0861.jpg
    DSCN0861.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 97

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a nascar note I see the dinger is starting 2nd for the 600. I hope he can pull it off, it would be a huge shot in the arm for that team. He has been real good some weeks but just cant seem to put it all together. The reason Im not picking him is because he just seems to drive hard all the time and Im afraid with it being 600 miles your gonna have to pace yourself. Hope he has a good run though.

Top Bottom