Nascar

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha i want nothing more than him to get a double that would be great for him and that team who have struggled sooooo much :p

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, since everybody I pick seems to either gets put into the wall or they have a REALLY bad day, then I guess there is only one person I can choose. My good buddy #18 GO DOUCHE CANO...er...BUSH!! ( I think I just threw up a little bit )
And I don't want to jinx him, but 'ol Mr. Edwards isn't running too bad, but I'm not gunna root for him.....I promise... :) :beer:

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im hoping gordon pulls it off if not go smoke go, he has to win one sooner or later, but then again that the same two i cheer for every week

jj48

Reaction score
I am pulling for jimmie johnson,his track record there is amazing.Don`t hate the 48!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baawhaawhaww!!! How's that for picking them boys? Kenseth pulls a fast one at Dover with 2 tires. That's 2 wins for me in our little weekly get together. :d:d:smilieicon_ford:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baawhaawhaww!!! How's that for picking them boys? Kenseth pulls a fast one at Dover with 2 tires. That's 2 wins for me in our little weekly get together. :d:d:smilieicon_ford:

Thats great!!! Just as long as that little pecker head Busch didnt win! but still 4th is just as bad when it comes to him, I was hoping he would wreck

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought there were too many laps left to take only 2 tires but it worked I guess.

Thats why Im not on the pit box calling the shots and collecting the big paycheck.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good Call! You should be placing some bets in Vegas :d
I think I need to borrow your crystal ball for next weeks call :d
Good to see Mark Martin up there giving them hell still :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Call! You should be placing some bets in Vegas :d
I think I need to borrow your crystal ball for next weeks call :d
Good to see Mark Martin up there giving them hell still :beer: :beer:

Yeah its always a good day when Mark runs at the front. He is truly the nicest guy in Nascar by far. Go Mark!!:beer::beer:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys...All Star race tomorrow night, let's hear your picks :beer:

(on a side note, the indy time trials have speeds over 225 mph :) )

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Kyle is gonna win but there is no way I'm picking that douche bag so I will pick Johnson :rolleyes: (another big fave of mine) ....oh well.:eek:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jr will win the fan vote if he doesnt race his way in. I will pick Jeff Gordon to win the actual race

Top Bottom