Nascar

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, he couldn't have beaten a better guy. The Fords are looking stout this year ain't they? :smilieicon_ford:

Carl definitely had (note the past tense term :) ) the car to beat, needs a stronger front end though. Biff had a hell of run there for a while, I wonder if his car just went away from him, or if it just ran like shite in the dirty air. He was all over the track! Good to see Gordon up near the front too, been a while since he's been up there. He had a couple of terrible restarts though. All in all I thought it was a pretty good race :wtg:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Mr. Douche Canoe pulled a boner today. Apparently the local enforcement boys clocked him at 128mph in his Lexus in a 45mph zone in the greater Charlotte area. So what do you think Coach Gibbs has got to say about that? When brother Kurt got yanked by Sheriff Joe's boys in Phoenix back in the day it cost him his ride with Roush. What do you think?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Mr. Douche Canoe pulled a boner today. Apparently the local enforcement boys clocked him at 128mph in his Lexus in a 45mph zone in the greater Charlotte area. So what do you think Coach Gibbs has got to say about that? When brother Kurt got yanked by Sheriff Joe's boys in Phoenix back in the day it cost him his ride with Roush. What do you think?

Thats funny! I never heard that news, Ive been too busy to catch much nascar info. Hopefully he loses his ride, I dont think it would hurt many peoples feelings

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know where all the extra text on that website come from. Just go to Jayskis.:confused:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know where all the extra text on that website come from. Just go to Jayskis.:confused:

Thats a good site with TONS of information!

What a tool shed though. He was driving a YELLOW LEXUS!!!!! Nothing like trying to blend in:rolleyes:

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Toyota gave that to him I think Denny got one too! Or they just got to drive them for the day! Nice way to say thanks to your sponsers!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is how Kyle starts off every meeting with his sponsors........Umm I'm sorry but.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha yeah man he sucks!!! did you hear Clint Boyers radio audio at the end of the truck race on friday? it was great!!!

Ha Ha . Clint was just saying what every other driver is thinking on the track. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Kyle to join S&M so we could bash him openly like we do to the Freak?:d

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha . Clint was just saying what every other driver is thinking on the track. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Kyle to join S&M so we could bash him openly like we do to the Freak?:d

We're already bashing him openly! He would just see it that way lol that would be pretty sweet though!!!

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kurt got himself an DUI when he was driving for Roush while Crown Royal was the sponsor that cost him his job LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I don't think that was the responsible driving message that Crown Royal was wanting to convey when the ante'd up the cash for that race team. We were at that race when that happened. If I remember right Kenny Wallace or one of the Bodine's drove that car on Sunday as the cat in the hat was pretty PO'd about the whole deal.

Top Bottom