Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife is already complaining. Watched all the practices and Nascar Live's today and the ARCA race. Good day in my books. HaHa

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a busch fan but all i can say is wow. That fawker can drive. Should have been outta race way early. I say they make him run the 500 in reverse!

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yech...can't believe I'm going to say this....BUT, the DC did a helluva good piece of driving tonight.....I think I need to go take a shower, I feel so dirty now

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the DC out of a hat for tonights pool. Won me almost $400.00. Still hate him The good thing is 24 went on his lid and smoke came in second. Bad thing is
Danica was fully clothed all night . Where is the bikini?!?!?!?!

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just watched on the PVR. Wow.................The Wild Thing... He earned that win, very impressed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping the Biff and Trevor Bayne are on the front row today. Hopefully nobody has been sandbagging. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nooooowww I get it! Kyle Busch has a Monster Energy decal on his car. If its 5 hp on a sled its gotta be at least 10hp on a stock car. Poor Tony.................he never saw it coming.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nooooowww I get it! Kyle Busch has a Monster Energy decal on his car. If its 5 hp on a sled its gotta be at least 10hp on a stock car. Poor Tony.................he never saw it coming.

Maybe they will catch it at inspection and he will get penalized

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edwards and Biffle on the front row!!! Jr. is 3rd. Ford finished 4 of the top 5 cars in qualifying.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edwards and Biffle on the front row!!! Jr. is 3rd. Ford finished 4 of the top 5 cars in qualifying.
The odds of winning this race from the pole arent that good. I think if im not mistaken the average starting spot to win the 500 is around 14th. The year J Mac won it be started 14 and i had him picked. Not only cause he was fast that weekend but because i thought the average starting spot to win was about 14.So not lookin good for your fords, just sayin. Where does harvick start?

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The odds of winning this race from the pole arent that good. I think if im not mistaken the average starting spot to win the 500 is around 14th. The year J Mac won it be started 14 and i had him picked. Not only cause he was fast that weekend but because i thought the average starting spot to win was about 14.So not lookin good for your fords, just sayin. Where does harvick start?

The way that they would get hung out to dry in the middle row and get shuffled back to 15th or 16th before they could get back in line, and then be back up in the front again within a lap or two just tells me that its anybodies race. Even the guy pushing in a 2 car draft can win ( which they couldn't do last season) Unfortunately, DC had to show us this little maneuver.

:) :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are right but the way everyone was driving in the shoot out I'll take starting the race from the front. Prepare for multiple big ones in the 500. Whats with all the Chevy's overheating in qualifying? Hopefully they get that figured out so everyone isn't wrecking because of a wet track. Lol.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right but the way everyone was driving in the shoot out I'll take starting the race from the front. Prepare for multiple big ones in the 500. Whats with all the Chevy's overheating in qualifying? Hopefully they get that figured out so everyone isn't wrecking because of a wet track. Lol.
Lol all the chevys overheating. :laugh: :D

Top Bottom