Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+Going to make for a more exciting race I believe. I think we will see some guys use it as a test session with 2 car tandems and seeing where they end up for cooling, etc.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you think about the $200,000 offered this year for leading halfway at the 500? Could make for a wreck?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am getting excited to see some racing again. Feels like its been a long time. I am taking Newman for Saturday night...

greenlightning86

Reaction score
Here is the first cheater of the year. Wait its not MWR.

NASCAR CONFISCATES PART OF JOHNSON'S NO. 48 CAR AT DAYTONA

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also a crazh in shootout just happened. Stewart spun dc sr and sr spun into the origional dc. Keslowski, dinger, stewart were involved.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have a question.......Is Chad Knaus a duuuuumb crewchief that has cheated 3 times and been caught 3 times or is he a smart crewchief that cheats all the time and has only been caught 3 times? Just thought I would throw that out there to the JJ fans. And......................................Matt Kenseth was fastest in Bud Shootout practice for you Ford guys.;)

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have a question.......Is Chad Knaus a duuuuumb crewchief that has cheated 3 times and been caught 3 times or is he a smart crewchief that cheats all the time and has only been caught 3 times? Just thought I would throw that out there to the JJ fans. And......................................Matt Kenseth was fastest in Bud Shootout practice for you Ford guys.;)

the answer is obvious, any crew chief worth his weight pushes the rules to the absolute limit. Sometimes one mans views of the rules may differ from another man :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the answer is obvious, any crew chief worth his weight pushes the rules to the absolute limit. Sometimes one mans views of the rules may differ from another man :)

Pushing....not crossing. Sponsors love cheaters. I wonder if they are done welding in the new C posts yet. Hee Hee.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well 1st practice is over and the Biff was fastest with Ambrose and Gordon rounding out the top 3. Why is Todd Parrot a crew chief and not head of a companies speedway program? Numerous poles and wins at Daytona over the years. Jimmee finally got out to practice after passing inspection. He came in 15th fastest. Funny how slow you become when air starts to hit your spoiler. I'm sure Mr. H is happy that JJ will probably be in a negative points number after Daytona when penalties are imposed after the race.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Biff and Trevor Bayne were the fastest in second practice today. JJ is still 15th. Chad is starting to show sweat on his brow. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's going to win the Shootout tonight? I think Jr. has a win coming his way. Just a feeling.

Top Bottom