Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...... the honey beaver took a hell of a hit to the wall in race 1. Glad she is okay but otherwise she looked comfortable in the car.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was sweet... kenseth hung the biff out to dry! Must suck to lead all those laps then lose. Haha

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was the deal with Danica pulling her hands off of the wheel in her wreck... open wheel thing? I've never seen a NASCAR driver do that before. I had the Biff in our race pool today so that's why he didn't win guys - sorry. Was pullin for Tony in race 1 and Newman in race 2 but got the Biff in the draw. Gotta admit I'm happy to see Robby make it into the 500.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounded like a smart move...that wheel can snap wrists! At first I was like wtf, is that a chic thing?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she did it last year in her nationwide car when she wrecked too. That is good driver instinct, You dont see many if any other drivers doin that. I know I wouldnt have wanted my hands on the wheel either. Although if it was the DC he would have had his hands fully on and steered out of it. lol

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
although I question if the steering wheel can "snap" as fast in a stock car as it would in open wheel. There just seems to be more protection around the stock car.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
although I question if the steering wheel can "snap" as fast in a stock car as it would in open wheel. There just seems to be more protection around the stock car.

Agreed on the protection from the front fenders... I've seen the WoO boys let go of the wheel in a wreck before. Kyle most likely would have saved it - don't like him much but the punk can drive a car.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trucks at Daytona are always crazy!

Pry turn out to be a wreckfest.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet they set a record for the number of viewers tomorrow in the nationwide race. The honey beaver made the pole (no pun intended :D) Glad to see her run well, it would do wonders for Nascar if she could win now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet they set a record for the number of viewers tomorrow in the nationwide race. The honey beaver made the pole (no pun intended :D) Glad to see her run well, it would do wonders for Nascar if she could win now.

Honey beaver........................................stiiiiiill lmao!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ho hum.............. more tandem racing in the Nationwide race. Danica already got punted and looks a little bit rattled with this type of racing and no radio communication with other teams. Hopefully the Cup race is better than this tomorrow.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least it was an exciting finish with all the Cup drivers crashing each other on the last corner and James Buescher taking the win weaving through the mangled mass of wrecking cars.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a good choice. I really think that a Ford will win it this year. They have been fast all week.

Top Bottom