My weekend in Revelstoke

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Tg

Glad you had a good time there, and even got to partially ride a sled..... Wow, you go girl. Isn't that bridge amazing --- was talking to a guy a couple trips ago, and he said it was being built on a fault line??!!! amazing. You'll be sleddin' next winter..... Good to hear. My wife was similar, as she wasn't into it, then suddenly out of the blue, wanted to try it(thank god)...........rest is history.:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time there, and even got to partially ride a sled..... Wow, you go girl. Isn't that bridge amazing --- was talking to a guy a couple trips ago, and he said it was being built on a fault line??!!! amazing. You'll be sleddin' next winter..... Good to hear. My wife was similar, as she wasn't into it, then suddenly out of the blue, wanted to try it(thank god)...........rest is history.:d

It was an old heavy 600 'doo but it was still good to get back on a machine. I think I might have to buy a 2-up machine just so she can come trail riding with me, but hey, if I get one big enough where the 2nd seat comes off I'd still be up with a ride in the hills....... maybe it was a mistake to sell my little sled trailer, unless I find someone getting out of the sport that I can get a trailer and a sled from...... I'll be keeping my eyes peeled starting in about September.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
2 Up ???? What!

It was an old heavy 600 'doo but it was still good to get back on a machine. I think I might have to buy a 2-up machine just so she can come trail riding with me, but hey, if I get one big enough where the 2nd seat comes off I'd still be up with a ride in the hills....... maybe it was a mistake to sell my little sled trailer, unless I find someone getting out of the sport that I can get a trailer and a sled from...... I'll be keeping my eyes peeled starting in about September.

A skimmer, a carhood, a sheet of plywood or skies.........anything but a 2 Up! Or how about 2 sleds, See once in while in auto trader, 2 sleds c/w trailer... some good prices sometimes. Maybe you just like that 2 hand wrap around thing.[/:nono: SIZE]

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
buy a 2 up?................you must be drunk still to be thinking like that.

that is possible, or maybe I'm drunk again, I'm not sure which yet..... wait.... beer..... what......

I don't do any mountain riding yet, and would like for my girl to come with me, at this time buying 2 sleds and a trailer is out of the question, so I thought maybe a 2 up would be a good way to go. We'll see what comes up in the fall though, have to pay off my tent trailer first :) or if the deal is right I'd buy 2 and a trailer..... wow, wonder how soon my parents will start charging me storage fee's

Last edited:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 700 MXZ (mine) and a 1999 600 MXZ(wifes) for sale this fall in very good condition, both short tracks. we both have 2007 renegades now. PM me and I can send you the photos.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a 2000 700 MXZ (mine) and a 1999 600 MXZ(wifes) for sale this fall in very good condition, both short tracks. we both have 2007 renegades now. PM me and I can send you the photos.

Let me stew on that idea for a bit.

Top Bottom