My sled was found

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard today on the radio a guy and a girl we caught with a stolen tractor, sled and a motorcycle. Maybe this was yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on what the RCMP did tell me it does sound like this very well could be mine. I will ask some more questions to see.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually based on where I was told my sled is now. That is mine no doubt about it

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember that. We had talked about doing a trade with the trailer just before. I sure hope the sled is ok.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some time, I might go and sit in to this court proceeding. Let me know if you need any help/

I remember talking to you the day it happened. I was gonna buy your trailer.

I still look for the "lightening bolt"

Hope they find more for ya bud!!!!

Based on what the RCMP did tell me it does sound like this very well could be mine. I will ask some more questions to see.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks pretty happy they got caught see if they find trailer and tools.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just wondering if judges and lawyers, every get anything stolen or vandalized? If they did, maybe just maybe the judge would lift the hammer a lot higher before it says in a James Brown kinda accent " boy your guilty, and your going away for a long long time"

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where is the sled now. Many members here vcan check it out for you to see if its any good still. may save you 1 trip. If all good come and get it at your convience. Where are you in BC?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get permission from the Police I can go and take pictures of it and send them to you so you can see what shape its in. Or I am sure a member on S&M can even pick it up and store it for you until you have a convenient time to come get it so you not paying storage fees on the sled sitting in a compound.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I knew S&Mers where the best. To offer such gracious help both when it was stolen and now is beyond words. You guys are awesome, as soon as I find out more I will let you all know if I need a hand. Thanks again guys

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get permission from the Police I can go and take pictures of it and send them to you so you can see what shape its in. Or I am sure a member on S&M can even pick it up and store it for you until you have a convenient time to come get it so you not paying storage fees on the sled sitting in a compound.

x2, it wouldnt be an issue whats so ever, lotsa room in my yard/garage

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I knew S&Mers where the best. To offer such gracious help both when it was stolen and now is beyond words. You guys are awesome, as soon as I find out more I will let you all know if I need a hand. Thanks again guys

I'm not terribly to far from Morinville and MIGHT have room in a trailer going to Blue River just before Christmas. PM me if you what.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not terribly to far from Morinville and MIGHT have room in a trailer going to Blue River just before Christmas. PM me if you what.

If you can get it close to Clearwater I can store it here until you can come grab it. Where are you btcowboy?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again you guys are Awesome. I spoke with the outfit that has my sled. They say its in 1 piece so that's a good start. I am not sure which way I am going to with pickin it up yet. I am working in Fort McMurray so will take a trip south this week to see it. I think I got storage set up with a friend of mine. He may be comin out to my place over Christmas to sled so he said of he does he can bring it out. I live on Vancouver Island so it is a bit of a trip. Again guys thanks for all the generous offers, if I do need to take one of you up on it I will let you know.. Thanks so much again for all the help and support.

IRC

Reaction score
That is awesome news, I remember when it happened and what a pain in the ass it was. Sorry to here the trailer is not with it, but if i remember the sled was uninsured so this will help offset what you are out of pocket for the new sled you picked up to replace it.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome news, I remember when it happened and what a pain in the ass it was. Sorry to here the trailer is not with it, but if i remember the sled was uninsured so this will help offset what you are out of pocket for the new sled you picked up to replace it.

Bingo, I was thinking back up sled and my better half said not a chance lol. So yeah it will help get things done around here that the money I spent on the new sled did not get done. Had no insurance on sled as I was switching from AB to BC at the time. Trailer was insured and I was paid out for that.

Top Bottom