My New Toy

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of my new M8 that I got today from Don's Speed Parts.Still stock for now except for the telescopic bars.Also ,Don's really knows how to treat customers.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_0870.jpg
    IMG_0870.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 63

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a sweet lookin' ride ya got there.;):d You're right about the people at Don's being a great bunch to deal with.:beer:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what's gonna happen this year.Think I'll do a little research and see what works the best.I'm for sure putting a can on it first off but Don's didn't have any at delivery time.And we'll have to see bout the turbo Summitric...:d

Cartel

Reaction score
Looks great, I will be getting one for next season, to replace my M7
can't wait to hear about the first BIG scratch

Catberg

Reaction score
Beautiful machine! I agree with you about Don's. I was lamenting at the sled show that my 08 M1000 Sno Pro did not have the telescoping post. The guy sold me one on the spot! It took me about an hour to install it. Very cool setup.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Ride Jon!!! Can't wait to see the Big 162" in action! Let's find some more snow like this!

Attachments

• Jon.JPG
    Jon.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 52

Mark Grunow

Reaction score
Cartel, if you are wanting to get an M8 next season, don't wait till winter. Get in on the spring guarantee program, you pay the same but get extras nobody else gets. Last year was the nightfire edition, this year the LE camo with boss seat and rebate. All you need to do is put $500 down in the spring, and the unit is yours.

Cartel

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about that, but I have not decided if I should go M8 or just say screw it and go for the M1000 and be done with it. would I have to know what one I want when i put my deposite down?? I wonder what they will be doing for next years sno check. .. . ahha a turbo!?!?! nah JKING but I would be happy with the lite weight seat again.

Thnx Mark, I will have to check into that

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny Bunnyman...I do recall my older cat riding out under it's own power last year while watching Rod pull a Poo down the hill.If you want to bring a rope for me to give ya a tug,I'll never leave a buddy stranded...:smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom