My New Ride

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I would like to know the story on those plates that are bolted to the rock ???hopefully that is not his or hers resting place

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Mike
Unfortunatly that is exactly what it is,Those falls could be very dangerous if you were not carefull,You can see how high the water gets on the walls in the spring time.
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got front and back boxes installed and orderd a HMF pipe,Things are looking up!
Cant wait for that pipe
catmando!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Thats not fair,I had a thirteen year old girl on the back.Wasnt my daughter so I had to ride like a girl LOL!That was the first day and I was still getting used to it as well.Anyway ask SumX54 how she went on Saturday,Me,Darcy and Perry went for a tester and I think its a keeper.We did that same trip you guys did on Sunday and also did the Geocache on the way back (5.5 Hrs total).I was a little concerned about not having independant suspension but not anymore,The new ride was a blast and the concern is history.Heading to Cadomin for the long weekend for another test the end of the month.............YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN US!
catmando!

I agree, its a keeper. Great running quad. It must of been lady driven before Catmando....Poor quad now though gets riden like TG's rental :eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A picture with the boxes,Now just waiting for the pipe and shes done!
catmando!

Attachments

• P7190005.jpg
    P7190005.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 31

Qwadder

Reaction score
Looks Good , It'll probably never look this good again. Good thing you got pictures...LOL

Top Bottom