My New Ride

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got it home last night and after giving it the once over I'm very pleased although the real test will be the campout.I looked at a lot of quads and I think I did as good as I could have for the money I spent!And believe it or not I did buy it off a Grandmother who owned it since it was new.
Now I'm really pumped about the campout!
catmando!

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
....Looks good Catmando ! Hope it works well fer ya !
Do U mean your NEW ride ? (Not Hew) :beer:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get " on-star"? Just kidding.... Looks like its in good shape Catman... Right on, another person to pull me out, and or flip me right side up!!!

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...And believe it or not I did buy it off a Grandmother who owned it since it was new....

A little perspective is required on that statment...

Kim bought her quad new.... and she is a grandmother.... and I can promise you that you don't want to buy that unit when she is done with it. :d

Nice machine catdude. You'll like the power of the kawi.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A little perspective is required on that statment...

Kim bought her quad new.... and she is a grandmother.... and I can promise you that you don't want to buy that unit when she is done with it. :d

Nice machine catdude. You'll like the power of the kawi.

looks good Kittyman..... why don't you custom build yourself a quad box?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would but plastic hurts way less than steel or wood.Not that I would ever flip it. LOL!
catmando!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like quite a ride. if you dont mind me asking... how much, how old and does it have a sister for sale??

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it looks adult size compared to that tiny little honda you were on at edson...see ya at the campout.:beer::beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it looks adult size compared to that tiny little honda you were on at edson...see ya at the campout.:beer::beer:

Thanks G-Force but it was the Honda or stay home,Buddy wouldnt even let me pay for gas and it wasnt that bad,the trail was smooth LOL!
catmando!

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got it home last night and after giving it the once over I'm very pleased although the real test will be the campout.I looked at a lot of quads and I think I did as good as I could have for the money I spent!And believe it or not I did buy it off a Grandmother who owned it since it was new.
Now I'm really pumped about the campout!
catmando!
LOOKING FOR QUAD A BOX.

I got a sweet soft case. Its made by a company that does high end crotch rocket bags and leather and such. No zippers its a hard/soft case. It has hard wall inserts but it a material bag. It only has 2 small zipper that dont plug up with mud. Other than that it is a magnet system and clip system that hold the bag shut. these things are awsome but was not cheap. Just some thought for you and ill take a picture once im home if you want.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Oh and the winch works really good :p

And Lyle I can hook you up with a quad box :cool:

Attachments

• 100_2060.jpg
    100_2060.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 35

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[I You did get it stuck pretty good hehhe let haul the pressure washers and clean the old Brute:rolleyes:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats not fair,I had a thirteen year old girl on the back.Wasnt my daughter so I had to ride like a girl LOL!That was the first day and I was still getting used to it as well.Anyway ask SumX54 how she went on Saturday,Me,Darcy and Perry went for a tester and I think its a keeper.We did that same trip you guys did on Sunday and also did the Geocache on the way back (5.5 Hrs total).I was a little concerned about not having independant suspension but not anymore,The new ride was a blast and the concern is history.Heading to Cadomin for the long weekend for another test the end of the month.............YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN US!
catmando!

Attachments

• 200807110027.jpg
    200807110027.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 200807120031.jpg
    200807120031.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 200807120032.jpg
    200807120032.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 200807120037.jpg