My new ride I got for the kids.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I got this china built bike and have a question. We were using the bike for couple hours and ran good then out of no where it died sounded like it flooded so started it back up and ran fine until you use the gas then it floods out. Any ideas.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304201572.883104.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304201572.883104.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 219

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I got this china built bike and have a question. We were using the bike for couple hours and ran good then out of no where it died sounded like it flooded so started it back up and ran fine until you use the gas then it floods out. Any ideas.

The size of the rider could be the problem.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
needle in the carb fell down that will only let it idle and stall when you give it fuel or the main jet fell out,2 possibilities:beer:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of this being a legit thread :confused:

I'm with work2ride in thinking the first mistake was "china built" maybe second mistake was buying such a small bike for a gorilla of a kid.... Still on mothers milk is he??

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of this being a legit thread :confused:

I'm with work2ride in thinking the first mistake was "china built" maybe second mistake was buying such a small bike for a gorilla of a kid.... Still on mothers milk is he??

now that is some funny chit.... i said my new toy that i bought for the kids.....
i will have to check the needle and the main jet

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Problem solved!!

drfat4

Reaction score
Me and my brother bought some little chineese mini bike about a month ago for fuckin around on and for some reason it stauls sometimes just when you're driving. Then when you start it it does it again, then after you start it a couple of times it works fine, maybe yours is just a POS like myn...

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my brother bought some little chineese mini bike about a month ago for buckin around on and for some reason it stauls sometimes just when you're driving. Then when you start it it does it again, then after you start it a couple of times it works fine, maybe yours is just a POS like myn...

ya maybe but tired for about 20 min to get it going again and still just idle and as soon as i hit the throtle it dies... i still havent looked at it since maybe tomorrow.... p.s. watch the swearing just saying

Top Bottom