My new OLD sled

JBDoo

Reaction score
Picked it up a couple weeks ago. I did a 12hr round trip to Sask to pick it up. It hasn't been out of the yard yet but it seems to rip pretty good. The small lug long track should be good for some top end speed.
PC250666.jpg

Belly14

Reaction score
Picked it up a couple weeks ago. I did a 12hr round trip to Sask to pick it up. It hasn't been out of the yard yet but it seems to rip pretty good. The small lug long track should be good for some top end speed.
PC250666.jpg

That's quite a wepon

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice...those things went like hell. Shouldn't have to much trouble being the first one across the lake

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Thats a nice old sled, you don't find to many in that shape anymore. If ya need some one to bomb around with drop me a line, always looking for new people to ride with.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 96LT that I run around home on the river. Nice old sleds.

Attachments

• skid 002.jpg
    skid 002.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 218

JBDoo

Reaction score
I've got a 96LT that I run around home on the river. Nice old sleds.
Thats a nice 96.. I bought one of those 2 weeks before I picked up the 97. It had a cooked engine and I had a tough time finding one for it that didn't cost as much as I paid for the 97. So I sold it to a friend and it's getting a 583 for now. I love the look of those decal too, I didn't want a CK3 Mach Z but I really wanted the 800 and SC10 rear skid. I might eventually morph the whole front end into a S chassis, but if it doesn't start snowing it will just make a cool ornament

Top Bottom