My New Enclosed!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you copying a guy without big boys cash flow so I’m going too make it cheaply Awsome, will post pics and where I take it too get stuff done I can’t do myself.

Super!! I just bought a new to me trailer and I’m looking to make it awesome without being too wasteful so that’s really great.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you need a spare tire, I went too martins this morning and got a smoking deal on a spare tire. 75 bucks for a 15 inch tire and rim, and it matched

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well Doug, here is the before pic, dropped off for insulation on the roof..let the fun begin!
548731a30b52d8b14a1b4d9e5174e932.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looking good Lyle. I don't know what guys do to trailers but if I was looking at that in an area where there is water, I would be putting a bead of silicone all along the floor. You have already thought about that as you are such a planner. Good luck with the "dressing up" so to speak!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking good Lyle. I don't know what guys do to trailers but if I was looking at that in an area where there is water, I would be putting a bead of silicone all along the floor. You have already thought about that as you are such a planner. Good luck with the "dressing up" so to speak!!

Really if that looks good your going to be easy too please , not that that’s my goal. Do you have an enclosed, if so show me what you did, always looking for ideas, thx for the tip.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a blast in our last trailer... turned it into a Nightclub on Wheels so my underage boys could hang out with all of us in the evenings watching sled videos, shooting the $hit with the boys over bevy's, and learning a lot from my good sled buddies (most of which they never told their mother!). With LED lighting and TV's so affordable now with a little creativity you can make a trailer quite luxurious without breaking the bank. So what if its cheap from China, at least you don't worry if it breaks. Have fun with your project! Lake 062.jpg Lake 044.jpg Lake 046.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We had a blast in our last trailer... turned it into a Nightclub on Wheels so my underage boys could hang out with all of us in the evenings watching sled videos, shooting the $hit with the boys over bevy's, and learning a lot from my good sled buddies (most of which they never told their mother!). With LED lighting and TV's so affordable now with a little creativity you can make a trailer quite luxurious without breaking the bank. So what if its cheap from China, at least you don't worry if it breaks. Have fun with your project! View attachment 230234View attachment 230235View attachment 230236

That’s cool !

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a blast in our last trailer... turned it into a Nightclub on Wheels so my underage boys could hang out with all of us in the evenings watching sled videos, shooting the $hit with the boys over bevy's, and learning a lot from my good sled buddies (most of which they never told their mother!). With LED lighting and TV's so affordable now with a little creativity you can make a trailer quite luxurious without breaking the bank. So what if its cheap from China, at least you don't worry if it breaks. Have fun with your project! View attachment 230234View attachment 230235View attachment 230236

Oh yeah now that was a trailer!!!

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clearly don’t have your money lol
What do you mean? It cost me 60 bucks from ching chong china for the lights no dimmer. The rachet straps on the wall is on e track from princess auto same as floor. The pvc pipe that is capped at end has holes drilled and aimed at floor at angle so when furnace is on it blows under sleds to melt faster. The seats are out of a friends trailer that was destroyed.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What do you mean? It cost me 60 bucks from ching chong china for the lights no dimmer. The rachet straps on the wall is on e track from princess auto same as floor. The pvc pipe that is capped at end has holes drilled and aimed at floor at angle so when furnace is on it blows under sleds to melt faster. The seats are out of a friends trailer that was destroyed.

Well I will be doing just that, start with the roof, then the heat and then ........

Andrew.renegade1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought a trailer like a week before you put yours up for sale and I still think how I wish I could have gotten it!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well the roof is done, not overly impressed as they left spots I will need too touch up however they were cheap get what you pay for. I was quoted 1.00 a square foot at G&J , including foam an paint. Went with the cheaper company for foam and paint for 80 cents per square foot. Next up paint the walls white and then heat accessories .
1a0adbc42084de9f7d90224d04132ed6.jpg

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a trailer like a week before you put yours up for sale and I still think how I wish I could have gotten it!
Well the good news is that it sold to a Dad with a couple of teenage boys who were thrilled with their Dad's new purchase! Having fun with family and friends is what it's all about.

Top Bottom