My New Enclosed!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bought a little black one a couple months ago , was perfect for my bike but found out my 174 “ won’t fit. So i ran across a Facebook group called Takethedrive. Took my little black one on trade and gave me a good deal on one that suits my needs. I would recommend them for all kinds of toys, they got all the fun stuff and really good people .
c46d80d4b49adc4a6e95a74a1ee30b2b.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
7 x12, fit two in one forward, one reverse, the v will be for storage . Nice too be able too stand up , othrr one was only 5.5 ft inside height.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Two 36 sleds might go side by side. Inside width is 84”

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx for the positive thoughts. I been driving truck for more than 35 years, think I got that figured, 3500 pound axel should handle two sleds and two bikes I’m thinkin!

I have 1 of these as well pulls good and keeps your chit nice/dry. Also great for the extras a fella needs to bring along instead of plugging up the truck cab or my TC. Not sure what the rating is on yours but mine says 1700 payload to which my machine is 1k so i have lots of wiggle for add ons. I think they are a good investment for cargo/security and your very own portable garage.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is my 4th enclosed and I think I finally got it right, 24’ was too big, had a Two place with a low roof, every trip Ron cut his shinny top open lol. This one you can stand in, full size walk in door, nice ramp, narrow and light. Going too install superglides, superclamps, heater and mayby a bench , some hangers and were good. May even have a turbo in it soon lol

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my 4th enclosed and I think I finally got it right, 24’ was too big, had a Two place with a low roof, every trip Ron cut his shinny top open lol. This one you can stand in, full size walk in door, nice ramp, narrow and light. Going too install superglides, superclamps, heater and mayby a bench , some hangers and were good. May even have a turbo in it soon lol
what about your doo only sign

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya I messedup lol

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer, now to do the inside.

Did you run across a 24' in your searching.
My cousin is looking for a 24' heated plus vnose.
Used. Steel or aluminum, $12-14K.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'd drink a beer or two in it!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice trailer, now to do the inside.

Did you run across a 24' in your searching.
My cousin is looking for a 24' heated plus vnose.
Used. Steel or aluminum, $12-14K.

I found a few but no 24’, I was looking for a 2 place , and yes I’m doing up the inside!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just bought a heater , should be interesting, it’s Chinese wabasto knock off. Super cheap and heard good things so pulled the pin, heat sounds appealing .

Top Bottom