My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Waiting to get into the glenrose which ia a big step. Still on cheat feeding tube however i can easily eat and swallow smuggled in chocolate bites. Walking is getting much easier however i dont get the opportunity for walls which i feel is hampering my recovery.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Waiting to get into the glenrose which ia a big step. Still on cheat feeding tube however i can easily eat and swallow smuggled in chocolate bites. Walking is getting much easier however i dont get the opportunity for walls which i feel is hampering my recovery.
Keep pushing forward Ron, the Glenrose will put you into more regular PT and OT sessions, and try to get you up and moving more.

Tell them you need to be able to ride your 850 Turbo when you walk out of there.......

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Keep pushing forward Ron, the Glenrose will put you into more regular PT and OT sessions, and try to get you up and moving more.

Tell them you need to be able to ride your 850 Turbo when you walk out of there.......
Yes we need some snow. Maybe by rhe time they let me out the snow and will be falling

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron's sled anyone want to rent it lol. Lyle and I will get it ready for Ron

Attachments

• 20231125_194341.jpg
    20231125_194341.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 105

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did he really think that was his sled under that tarp lol , Step one complete , and it’s puking snow in Vale 👊🏻

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang,,, that whole ordeal could of gone South fast,,, glad they got you threw the plunged medical system...

I put in a ride for you rk...
20231203_114653.jpg

Lets say its a dry snow ride... lol

Thanks for sharing rk ,,, hopping the best'est for yha...

Don

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Now Ron has his new front bumper installed. Ron your sled will be ready soon
Thankyou how was that install? Looks good

Very Frustrating here at the Alex, Short staff, Equipment not workin. lack of beds, etc. No assistance when needed. Lye or sit here daiy totally frustrated wanting to leave. You cant get better with no rehab or even chance of it. I try to walk on my own then they give me crap send me back to my cell, well I will call the bed my cell. Waiting for a bed in the glenrose so i can get much needed rehab. Graduated today to the walker my nom bought a evolution zerO and are okd to go on my own walk only in the hallway of this ward. The covid clearance should be given to this room tomorrow which will be so nice as long as they quit exposing us by bringing in positive patients into our room. This system is honestly screwed lets bring more and more people to alberta and watch it even get worse. Cheers

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thankyou how was that install? Looks good

Very Frustrating here at the Alex, Short staff, Equipment not workin. lack of beds, etc. No assistance when needed. Lye or sit here daiy totally frustrated wanting to leave. You cant get better with no rehab or even chance of it. I try to walk on my own then they give me crap send me back to my cell, well I will call the bed my cell. Waiting for a bed in the glenrose so i can get much needed rehab. Graduated today to the walker my nom bought a evolution zerO and are okd to go on my own walk only in the hallway of this ward. The covid clearance should be given to this room tomorrow which will be so nice as long as they quit exposing us by bringing in positive patients into our room. This system is honestly screwed lets bring more and more people to alberta and watch it even get worse. Cheers
did they give you any idea as to what the timeline is for your transfer to the Glenrose? Or how long they anticipate you'll be there for?

Top Bottom