My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap Ron push to get the best care out of our system. My brother's wife has some serious heart issues and they live in US almost 6 months a year.
Have I insurance for down there.
They both say our health care system is expensive and fawked.
More privatizing needed here for sure.
I am certain you will be fine Ron, get the care you need.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That's a bummer Ron. It sounds like they gave you all the tests they could and really didn't find anything too serious other than that small bleed. Look after yourself and be a good patient.
They did an MRI right afterwards, then Xmas. Will find out on Tuesday, most likely with time hopefully things go back to normal. Not at all ready to check out, lots of life left I hope

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Holy smokes that's scary stuff.
Aunty had an aneurysm and was operated upon arriving at hospital, once you do get it figured out the doctors here are world class, it's the ahs administration and management that is brutal.
I just sucks that you constantly have to advocate so strongly for anything to happen here.

Get well!
Neurosurgeon is Dr Michael Chow, seems to have a good reputation.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy, get well soon. That's scary as hell.

Did you get any Covid boosters recently? It's awkward bringing it up in this thread but I was just reading about a possible link last week. MInd you, I suppose you could find a page blaming toe fungus on vaccinations if you looked.....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Did you get any Covid boosters recently? It's awkward bringing it up in this thread but I was just reading about a possible link last week. MInd you, I suppose you could find a page blaming toe fungus on vaccinations if you looked.....
No boosters, qualify now but advised at this time to hold off. Got tested for COVID while in hospital though.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope things turn around quickly and you make a fast recovery. I believe we live fairly close so if you need help let me know how I can help.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Holy ch!t! That's scary stuff Ron.

Let us know if you need anything

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope all goes well for you Ron, Don't be afraid to go to the U.S to get things done if they are taking to long here,( if you can afford it) I went to the U.S this spring Had a bad growth behind my eye , was going to be along time until they would do my surgery here, Went to Indianapolis and within 7 days I was on my way home, I know it is an user pay system but F@@k it was worth it, that is the way a hospital should be run,
I know we have world class doctors and nurses here but they are tied up in red tape, my doctor in the U.S was a Canadian and we had some very interesting talks.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Actually, civid toes is a thing , tingling toes like you have sat on the chitter way too long

The Vax blocked blood flow to the feet , small clots

Top Bottom