My Blown 55 Chevy is finished and debuted at World of Wheels

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can we get a close up of the 2 girls in the upper right hand picture?

Thank You.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome job buddy car look friggin insane love it should come down to the penticton car show with us in june going to be a blast

gimmepowder

Reaction score
Now THAT is a sweet ride! It's great that you're actually going to drive it instead of just showing it and not being able to enjoy all the fruits of your labour. Maybe you can post when you'll be racing in Edmonton so we can see it run the quarter mile?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Gascan

Saw your car in Winnipeg, Awesome job! Pics do not do it justice!

Thanks! Winnipeg was a great show because there are so many gearheads in the Peg. Got a few awards there including Best in Class, Outstanding Street Machine, Outstanding Display, Outstanding Detail, Outstanding Custom Engine, Outstanding Paint, and did very well the following week in Omaha Nebraska too. Car's ready for the street now and I'm in the midst of planning my summer with show and shines throughout Alberta, BC and a couple US states. Gonna be a fun summer for sure.

Check out the video's on my website at Home page of 55 Chevrolet and remember to vote come May 1st. Links are on the front page of my site. Thanks for all the comments guys!

Graeme

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Started in on it November 2010 and finished it in Feb/Mar 2012 so about 14 months or so start to finish.

Let us know when you'll be in Edmonton Graham, will have to come by and have a beer with ya!

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Thanks! Winnipeg was a great show because there are so many gearheads in the Peg. Got a few awards there including Best in Class, Outstanding Street Machine, Outstanding Display, Outstanding Detail, Outstanding Custom Engine, Outstanding Paint, and did very well the following week in Omaha Nebraska too. Car's ready for the street now and I'm in the midst of planning my summer with show and shines throughout Alberta, BC and a couple US states. Gonna be a fun summer for sure.

Check out the video's on my website at Home page of 55 Chevrolet and remember to vote come May 1st. Links are on the front page of my site. Thanks for all the comments guys!

Graeme

Glad the peg treated you well. If you end up back here for any of the summer shows, or a "sunday nite cruze" which is wild, give me a look up, be good to hook up with you. Peg sunday nite are great cruze nites with prob 4-5 places for show n shine with another whack of cars on the street. One of the best cruze nites i have been too and it happens every sunday!

Cheers and again, wicked ride!

Top Bottom