My 1100t setup

BOOSTED

Reaction score
I have my 1100t setup and working perfectlyHad the chip set at 200hp (old style EZ Jacker) didnt need the chip set any higher!MBRP canTook the stock air box cover off of the hood and ran the intake straight out the hood, comes out beside headight.Heat now pours out the top of the hood (through old intake vents)Clutched with 91g of primary weight -Cutler adjustables 90-100g, secondary is stock.110lbs of air in the right shock and 130lbs in the left shock3"risers on top of the stock riserThis setup simply works! Never drivin a sled at 85mph at 5500 ft before, was still pullin ran outta meadowI LOVE this sled! Best setup i have owned to dateWanna add vents on the side panels and its all done.... Ride her!Oh ya btw.... Rode 156 kms yesterday with a full tank and a 2 gallon gerry canSled now has 350 miles on it

bruteforce650

Reaction score
I have my 1100t setup and working perfectlyHad the chip set at 200hp (old style EZ Jacker) didnt need the chip set any higher!MBRP canTook the stock air box cover off of the hood and ran the intake straight out the hood, comes out beside headight.Heat now pours out the top of the hood (through old intake vents)Clutched with 91g of primary weight -Cutler adjustables 90-100g, secondary is stock.110lbs of air in the right shock and 130lbs in the left shock3"risers on top of the stock riserThis setup simply works! Never drivin a sled at 85mph at 5500 ft before, was still pullin ran outta meadowI LOVE this sled! Best setup i have owned to dateWanna add vents on the side panels and its all done.... Ride her!Oh ya btw.... Rode 156 kms yesterday with a full tank and a 2 gallon gerry canSled now has 350 miles on it......

Got any pictures with the airbox mod? I was thinking of doing the same thing.

BOOSTED

Reaction score
I was running 220hp on pump for a while no codes, turned it down to 200hp mark, still runs REALLY strong there, why chance it....60-70mph track speed while climbing is good enough for my sorry carcas!

BOOSTED

Reaction score
I will post some tomorrow, I simply went straight out the elbow of the turbo with a 2" ABS plumbing pipe cut a hole in the hood and run a Uni-Filter cage with a boondocker prefilter over the cage.
Turbo chatter is VERY loud, but I like it! reminds me of my TApex!
Just remember to take out the bottom of your airbox out so the heat can escape out the dash

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
sled 003.jpg sled 004.jpg Here is where my brother and me brought our air filters out through our hoods. We went with a 2.5" rubber elbow, 2.5" aluminum elbow with a short pup welded on topside of fitting and and 2.5" air filter all from Vibrant performance. We also welded on a small piece of pipe and hooked up our crankcase breather to the al. elbow and welded a small tab on al. elbow on the underside of the hood for a support bolt.
We both have 300 miles on our sleds and they are working flawlessly!

Top Bottom