Muff Pot...do they really work

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
last weekend one of the guys i ride with made a little roast holder out of an old pipe and formed it nice so it fits nice and snug in it and cooks a roast by lunch time, worked great it was on his dragon where the pipe goes towards the front then curves back and the pieace went in between it. you know your going the rigth way in the tress when you smell roast cooking(if hes in the front ) :D

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The oven bags work really good. I heard it some where and had to try it out and yes i was happy.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The oven roaster bags work great. Just picked up 2 bags of Costco cooked season chicken pieces and some secret Superstore marinade for next week. Mix it with pepperoni or frozen shrimp for a great lunch.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are great but now that we have 2 new Polaris sleds we havnt figured out were to put them!!

Anyone with a new Polaris figure this one out!!????

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant beat a warm muff in the trail!!!! the work awsome, cheaper than flying a pizza up!! muff pot for me!

Rufus777

Reaction score
cant beat a warm muff in the trail!!!! the work awsome, cheaper than flying a pizza up!! muff pot for me!
Smokies for me!! I wouldn't go without my muffpot!! You can't beat a hot meal on a cold day!! It's like spinach to Popeye!!!

Top Bottom