• Mud Lite XTR

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Swamp Lites

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very simple question. Both tires have come up in past posts. I know there are riders on here for both. Which is best? it's either one or the other for me.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either one is way better than what the machines come with stock. For a stock tire right from factory polaris though has a pretty good tire. Had a set of bear claws before and the stupid things kept going flat. Have the xtr's on the brute and love them for all the different terrain i ride.

newfiedoo

Reaction score
i posted a similar question a few weeks ago ...ended up going with the xtrs and love them ...super traction and still ride smooth on roads and trails.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I went with the Swamp lites....well cause I just don't like the XTR I see everyone with a 14" rim runs them I am not all that impressed. As for the smooth ride all I can say is HUH? you guys riding up and down the hiway? I have yet to see a smooth enough trail where the tires would make a difference. I even drove with a flat tire and the ride was still unchanged wasn't till someone told me it was flat was how I found out :eek:

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a sportsman 500 with mud lites, and a sportsman 700 with swamp lites. I prefer the swamp lites.

krazy ken

Reaction score
I have 3 quads with swamp lites, all for the wife and kids. They did not effect handling whats so ever. They are much cheaper. Go good in the mud and snow , they are not very good in the sand at Bural. I myself love the mud bugs, very good in mud, snow and sand, also allow better power slides in corners.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud Lite XTR Tire Test From ATV TV,

Alot of traction, Nice on Trail, They clean themselves very well

80/100% Mud

80/100% Trail

This seems like one of the better tires to have..

For more on this. https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f54/mud-lite-xtr-tire-test-23.html

And they didnt test the Swamp Lites (isnt one of the shows sponser the makers of that Bud Lite tire???). I find them agresive and all around better tire in my opinion but the 27s have half the lug the 28s do.:Cool9:

Top Bottom