MPI Turbo Muffler Delete?

double a ron

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has replaced the muffler with a straight pipe. Wanting a bit more growl, still sounds stockish which isn't a bad thing, but has anyone done it?

Thanks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has replaced the muffler with a straight pipe. Wanting a bit more growl, still sounds stockish which isn't a bad thing, but has anyone done it?

Thanks.
Cr racing tunnel dump is loud out when it's not in pow

Dtripps

Reaction score
I guy I ride with did the CR tunnel dump on his MCX turbo nytro and it is much loader then my MPI Nytro with the muffler, you can order just the flange from CR racing as the MPI kits are already a tunnel dump and just weld on short piece of pipe with a 45 on the end. Planning on doing mine this fall.

double a ron

Reaction score
I guy I ride with did the CR tunnel dump on his MCX turbo nytro and it is much loader then my MPI Nytro with the muffler, you can order just the flange from CR racing as the MPI kits are already a tunnel dump and just weld on short piece of pipe with a 45 on the end. Planning on doing mine this fall.

I just went for it, took the supplied muffler, cut out the can, welded it back up. Sounds a bit more lively now....

▶ Nytro MPI Muffler Delete by Alberta Sledgroup

Top Bottom