Mountain mania 2009, where and when???

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: MOUNTAIN MANIA 2 whre and when?

We really dont have the dates and details quite down yet guys, trust us as soon as we can we will let you all know. OK. thanks .

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What can be more fun than 800 Poo pistons flying everywhere, trucks/trailers smashing into trees, M1000's upside down in treewells, frozen fingers, Longhair's sled cartwheeling all over the mountain. Then a few pops reliving it all at the end of the day. Damn summer chews dog ba!!s.:d:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: MOUNTAIN MANIA 2 whre and when?

You said ..you can never over book sled trips. So to hear you say you cant make it to MM after that comment ....................... should show up.
See you there snotty. :d

I'am not over booked...but My Sled card is Full at this time..................................................In my defence I tryed awhile back to get some idea of the date in the shout box....but that failed.....tryed again in this thread...but failed again. I understand the sites position. If everyone is sledding it's all good:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well said Shredder...well said.
What can be more fun than 800 Poo pistons flying everywhere, trucks/trailers smashing into trees, M1000's upside down in treewells, frozen fingers, Longhair's sled cartwheeling all over the mountain. Then a few pops reliving it all at the end of the day. Damn summer chews dog ba!!s.:d:d:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MR.SNOTROCKET YOU ARE THE FIRST ON THE LIST TO INFORM YOU OF THE DATE,PLACE AND WHAT TO BRING TO DRINK AFTER THE DAYS RIDE. BE READY. Sorry to yell but its important

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MR.SNOTROCKET YOU ARE THE FIRST ON THE LIST TO INFORM YOU OF THE DATE,PLACE AND WHAT TO BRING TO DRINK AFTER THE DAYS RIDE. BE READY. Sorry to yell but its important
So all the fuss is about me buying all the bevvies....now it makes sense:d
DIET PEPSI'S for EVERYONE:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 Months, I plan on being there the first week in Nov again that would be
3 mths 1 wk

thats what I amtalking about
LESS THAN 100 SLEEPS let it snow golden nov first week for me

so where are we going ha, eh, so where? huh eh so when,,
mom, mommmy,mother,mom,MOM,MOMMA.mother,mom,mommy,ma,mom,mom, mommmy,mother,mom,MOM,MOMMA.mother,mom,mommy,ma,mom,mom, mommmy,mother,mom,MOM,MOMMA.mother,mom,mommy,ma,mom,mom, mommmy,mother,mom,MOM,MOMMA.mother,mom,mommy,ma,mom, when are we GOING
am I annoying yet. anyone seen Family GUY?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well all I know is that the last one was a blast and I am in for sure. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Beers sledding gambling and watching the videos and laughing at guys and the crazy things that they did! I not saying any names but putting the deisel in the Doo. That I guess was a motor option on the new Xp's. Sorry had to say that one. I am the one that usually does that kinda of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well all I know is that the last one was a blast and I am in for sure. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Beers sledding gambling and watching the videos and laughing at guys an dthe crazy things that they did!Ie not saying any names but putting the deisel in the Doo. That I guess was a motor option on the new Xp's. Sorry had to say that one. I am the one that usually doesn't that kinda of stuff.

Hey snowseeker,No peeing in treewells! LOL! LMAO!
catmando!
This is going to be fun,bringin a spare sled!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Well all I know is that the last one was a blast and I am in for sure. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Beers sledding gambling and watching the videos and laughing at guys an dthe crazy things that they did!Ie not saying any names but putting the deisel in the Doo. That I guess was a motor option on the new Xp's. Sorry had to say that one. I am the one that usually doesn't that kinda of stuff.

Barely slowed me down :headscratch3::tearhairout:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great to have all this excitment already fello sledders. We are getting close to final arangements so please wait till the time comes.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek:They organized the BDSO and the BIG IRON in half the time:d:
How long does it take for all the Mods to book all the best rooms, leaving the slummie stuff for regular folk? LMFAO

Top Bottom