Mountain mania 2009, where and when???

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: MOUNTAIN MANIA 2 whre and when?

We will have to:beep:to the:mountainClimb:with our:Snowmobile1:friends,:skidoo:.We will stay over:theCabin::specool::snowmobilers_wave:all weekend. and thats:awesome_dude::nitro::mountainClimb:comming soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WATCH FOR IT,

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

:thumbsup2:for the outline of our weekend DL.We will have a few:shots: that weekend for sure

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:thumbsup2:for the outline of our weekend DL.We will have a few:shots: that weekend for sure

Let's not forget about the :gathering: and then a bit of :PDT_hah::rollinglaugh: at the poor bugger that wins worst stuck. Then some :drink4::camera:; and a whole pile of :BSmeter:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the rumour about Jan. being the month........it's the chits for me, cuz the guys came to the shop today to drink a few Pepsi's and we planned out JAN. Hopefully the rumour is wrong{SBR}.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched the TS7 teaser and now this thread.....snowbones all around!! Only 5 more months till Revy!!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
No comment at this time Snotrocket, I'm not planing the event so it will be up to others to decide...hoping big time that your able to make it whenever it is.

If the rumour about Jan. being the month........it's the chits for me, cuz the guys came to the shop today to drink a few Pepsi's and we planned out JAN. Hopefully the rumour is wrong{SBR}.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No comment at this time Snotrocket, I'm not planing the event so it will be up to others to decide...hoping big time that your able to make it whenever it is.
Thanks SBR.......I really want to see the FRED and BARNEY SHOW in the steep and deep.:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe you will....Don't know the dates yet for sure?
Hey we sled other places as well..

Well if I cant go you make sure RK doesn't poach any of Stevie Wonder's lines
We'll ride some where together this year Bunny Man:d::d
Maybe Gorman-Qaurtz loop:)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But I thought you said somewhere........................hum hum
What did I say???????:confused:
Please tell me ..I didn't say dont book too many sled trips.............spit it out......brain constipation leads to high blood pressure.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Please tell me ..I didn't say dont book too many sled trips.............spit it out......brain constipation leads to high blood pressure.

I think she meant that you planned sledding trips for all of January, then you said to JB that there is no such thing as booking sledding trips. Am I right?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think she meant that you planned sledding trips for all of January, then you said to JB that there is no such thing as booking sledding trips. Am I right?
Oh if thats what it means I cant do anything about that.........Nothing against the MM2 ride......but I tried to find out when it was and nobody had a answer........I'am not complaining just the facts.......When buddies of 15-20 years want to plan ...we plan.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Oh if thats what it means I cant do anything about that.........Nothing against the MM2 ride......but I tried to find out when it was and nobody had a answer........I'am not complaining just the facts.......When buddies of 15-20 years want to plan ...we plan.

WTF!! What if there isn't a MM3? How could you live with yourself for not attending MM2. If they've been your buds for 15-20 they should still be there for the 16-21 season, no? Just Kidding. I respect your decision completely its just to bad we didn't have a confirmed date. Who knows once they release the date hopefully your in. :beer::beer:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You said ..you can never over book sled trips. So to hear you say you cant make it to MM after that comment ....................... should show up.
See you there snotty. :d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WTF!! What if there isn't a MM3? How could you live with yourself for not attending MM2. If they've been your buds for 15-20 they should still be there for the 16-21 season, no? Just Kidding. I respect your decision completely its just to bad we didn't have a confirmed date. Who knows once they release the date hopefully your in. :beer::beer:

WTF ya talking about 16-21 seasons.......if the Angels are on the side of this old timer gang we are lucky to have 5 seasons left.:d:d

Top Bottom