Mountain Mania 10 - Jan 20 - 21, 2017 - McBride, BC

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going this year for sure. Finally a job at home!!!!
Just not sure who's sleds are getting tossed in the trailer yet or if it will be a deck trip??????

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its been a interesting year machinehead, was in the printing industry for 42 years worked in red deer for 5 years and the company got bought 1 1/2 years ago operated by a bunch of notley bitches got laid off in march.had pogy for 6 months got bored staying home now work by airdrie fixing trailers.a new trade for me but i enjoy working with machines and fixing things, every thing worked out fine less driving and no f.5king bitches to deal with,now all we need to do is get rid of that c45t that is trying to ruin our province. got my ticket this morning so we will be at MM, life is good if your healthy had a friend and family member pass away this year

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool,we got one with a loft almost looks to nice for us lol.We'll have to get together for beers after riding one of the days.
You'll like the cabin, that's their biggest on main property lot, we're just up the road in the bungalow style. The loft one is very nice, you'll like it.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its been a interesting year machinehead, was in the printing industry for 42 years worked in red deer for 5 years and the company got bought 1 1/2 years ago operated by a bunch of notley bitches got laid off in march.had pogy for 6 months got bored staying home now work by airdrie fixing trailers.a new trade for me but i enjoy working with machines and fixing things, every thing worked out fine less driving and no f.5king bitches to deal with,now all we need to do is get rid of that c45t that is trying to ruin our province. got my ticket this morning so we will be at MM, life is good if your healthy had a friend and family member pass away this year

Wow. Yah I feel your pain . Speaking of the state of the economy , still dead in manufacturing for the O & G industry for us.
Still on work share. Our guys have work for 8 hrs next week . Hard to make ends meet on that . Oh well , here's to keeping our health, and we can have a say in the next Pro. and Fed. Elections. Sorry for your recent losses, that part is always difficult .
Being the eternal optimist that I am , here's to an awesome 2017 . See you in January ! :beer::beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
hoping to be able to make it this year. should know by the end of the month
We've probably got a hobbit sized dresser drawer for you to curl up in.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom