Mots

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got word that Mot's Machining is closing down,what a loss to our sport in the Edmonton area.Anyone know anything?

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sad to see such a decent shop leave the area best of luck in the future

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks,,,considering i have there big bore in my sled,,, i love it but if i need work on it not sure where that leaves me now:(

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just called Mott's and here is what I have been told.
They are not closing - just closing the doors for about a month while they catch up on some work and regrouping, although they will be at the shop, they will not be taking on any new business and may also slip away on a little holiday, so don't be shocked if they are away.
Tom wanted to clear up what the real plan is.
They are also taking a look at their business model and may be changing the way they do business to better serve us, the customers.

All is good in the "Mott's" world.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are the alternatives to mot's??? I just stopped in at mot's today not knowing they where closed. I have absolutely no idea who does re-sleeves and porting on 2-strokes around here. Any ideas?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are the alternatives to mot's??? I just stopped in at mot's today not knowing they where closed. I have absolutely no idea who does re-sleeves and porting on 2-strokes around here. Any ideas?

you could just wait for a bit. he isn't closing just restructuring by the sounds of it.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Operating as ususal. Picked up come cylinders a couple weeks a go. All they did was shut the doors to new work. Needed time to catch up. That is it. :beer:

SSABMUD

Reaction score
After Tom had a big problem with a s---ty nicisil plater last year on numerous big bore kits, and the overtime he put in to fix the problem, he has proven the type of guy he is. He works very hard and believes in what he sells. My 880 XP ripped until the end which was April and the cylinder coating finally peeled off. So my advise to guys running XP big bore kits, do regular compression tests.

Top Bottom