motorfist or klim boots?

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One year warranty on the Klim boots, they are great but my second pair has started to let wafted penetrate themin my fourth year of use, but they have been great the Klim warranty in Canada is not quite as good as down south or atleast that has been my experience with the togwatee bibs. That being said I have bought a pair of motorfist boots and the fit and feel great, I have only had them out a few times but so far so good time will tell. Let me state that this is just my experience so far and just an opinion. Seems some get there panties in a bunch when you say anything contrary to the Klim cool aide ... Lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just used my new Klim boots and best boots I have worn todate, that being said I haven't tried the Motorfist yet so can only speak for Klim at the moment.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist boots are another first year model. I've been wearing Klim boots for four years now, no leakage issues. If I were buying this season I would buy klim, next year I'd look at motorfist, they should have all the little chit that pisses people off about their boots fixed by then.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing Burton Driver x boots for 2 years, they have about 2500km of mountain sledding and about 30 days of snowboarding on them, they still deep my dry as a bone. They also use a "Vibram" sole which is very tough. Since I take the board out with me the odd time when sledding( and not all people doo) a sled specific boot will do me no good at all. These boots are big $ but worth every penny imo. I really like them for their super stiff ankle support for those 1 legged super streched out out side-hill situations, I find the sled specific boots to be too soft....
But to each his own, from the sounds of it those Moto fist boots have lots of good reviews.

magnet32

Reaction score
Don't know about motorfist , had HMK pro boa for three years ,they were good just bought Klim boots there GREAT !!! Only 2 days riding in them , should of bought them first . All my other gear is Klim

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two days in my motorfist and I love them. My feet were warm and dry, and they are great for just wearing around.

500ssJW

Reaction score
I just got a set of motorfist boots, best decision ive ever made, they actually fit in your running board. they arnt big and cluncky. i got a half a size bigger than my shoe size!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from 3 days riding in Macbride, the Motorfist boots worked very well as far as the feel on the boards and comfort. My feet did get cold for a bit one morning, and felt damp, never had this happen with the Klim's.

Top Bottom