motorfist or klim boots?

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need new boots for this season, I was going to buy klim adreline but now I'm also looking at motorfist. What is your guys experince with these boots, which is better?

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had Klim for 4 years, tried on a pair of MotorFist on Thursday and bought them! They are very comfy. No reviews on them as they are new this year. My klim boots were good, but the soles got beat up bad. Trying something differrent. Also bought the Motorfist gloves.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Adrelines last spring have yet to use them but they look great and from what I gather from guys I ride with they work well too. With that being said to day I was looking a the Motorfist boots and they look good to!...either way I don't think you'll be disappointed.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim boots, awesome boots!!! my buddy just got the motorfist and love them!! i also want the motorfists!!

I put my klims on yesterday around 10 am, rode boulder mountain all day till about 5 pm, kept boots on, went to zalas for steak and lobster then drove home to kelowna getting home just before midnight, feet were dry all day!!

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you wear the right socks your feet in a klim boot will always be dry...love my klim boots wouldnt get anything else

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much all snow board boots work really good and whats the difference inbetween sledding and boarding boots ??

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much all snow board boots work really good and whats the difference inbetween sledding and boarding boots ??

Speaking from personal experience....... for 3 years I've worn snowboard boots... they worked ok.. did the job, but the sole is certainly not made for our running boards and the clasps can really tear up our seats and gear to the point of having to replace a seat cover AND boots at the end of the year. I am wearing the Motorfist boots this year. Not only because I git jiggy with a Motorfist guy :p (my husband) but because they have actually taken a sledders needs into perspective when designing the boots. The boots are warm mountain riding boots. A HUGE point to make is that they are made of Event, which is not only waterproof, but breathes, so you don't have sweat accumulation soaking your feet. To address the running board issue.. the Stomper boot features a super tough REPLACEABLE goodyear Welt sole.... pretty cool IMHO
here's more info.......
Stomper Boots- 2012 - Snowmobile Gear - Footwear

Cheers... Mom A Bear

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boots have never torn or ripped my seat and have never gotten wrecked but the cheapest boots i have bought were 300 maybe the ones you had were as good quality, So there pretty much the same haha thanks tho:)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boots have never torn or ripped my seat and have never gotten wrecked but the cheapest boots i have bought were 300 maybe the ones you had were as good quality, So there pretty much the same haha thanks tho:)

Not meaning any disrespect Yammyboy. Where are you from? How much riding do you do.. Are you on a Mountain Max? I see that in your avatar.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nevermind.. I read back some of your posts and see you have a nytro.. nice. glad you are happy with your 300.00 snowboarding boots. :)

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fort st john i ride in the pine pass, silver sands, hassler, powder king, beaver creek, and around my house i put at least 2000 km a year on my sled and i rode the srx last year(sled in my avatar the only thing left to do to that sled was nos or turbo) cause my 670 blew up and i got a nytro this year and ive been riding for 7 years

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fort st john i ride in the pine pass, silver sands, hassler, powder king, beaver creek, and around my house i put at least 2000 km a year on my sled and i rode the srx last year(sled in my avatar the only thing left to do to that sled was nos or turbo) cause my 670 blew up and i got a nytro this year and ive been riding for 7 years

Very cool. I've never rode that area. I think its awesome that a guy your age is as passionate about riding as you are. My kids, are a bit younger than you, but a few of them have "the bug"! Which makes me super happy. We can ride right from our doorstep which is a blessing and a half. It's nice too, because they enjoy boarding and skiing. Pretty much.. if it works for you awesome.. You've found something that works for you.. but take note. The Motorfist boots are less than 300.00.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i know they arent the cheapest but they have lasted melast year and they look and feel amazing still and ever since my first sled its the only thing i think about when it starts to gert cold. But anyways have a good year sledding :d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i know they arent the cheapest but they have lasted melast year and they look and feel amazing still and ever since my first sled its the only thing i think about when it starts to gert cold. But anyways have a good year sledding :d

You too buddy! : Take pics for me please!!!!!!!

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great posts guys, you have made my decision easier and harder, but whatever I choose will be a good boot!!!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used the Klim adrenalines for the last 3 years and have no complaints, feet were always warm and dry. I'm going with the Motorfist Stompers this year because the soles on my Klims are trashed. I hope the Stompers are as warm as the Klims, they are for sure more comfortable. Been using them for walks with the dog, never would have done that in the Klims.

Top Bottom