Klim boots

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the advice but have had three pairs of two different eVent models from MF and they are collectively the worst boots I've tried.
Bought a pair of Alpha two seasons ago. Feet were always wet from day 1. Not sure if it was sweat or water penetration. Haven't had an issue with my Klim BOA the last two seasons. Probably only 2000km on them so far.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the same boots Lucky. They have been good and my feet have never got wet. I gave up on BRP boots as could not keep them dry. I tried to buy some Motorfist Stompers last year but no one had stock on them as I wanted something not as bulky. Look around again this winter I guess.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have the same boots Lucky. They have been good and my feet have never got wet. I gave up on BRP boots as could not keep them dry. I tried to buy some Motorfist Stompers last year but no one had stock on them as I wanted something not as bulky. Look around again this winter I guess.
IMHO, the Klim Adrenaline are a better boot. They are more comfortable and somewhat more flexible. I have been using the GTX ever since I broke my fibula in my insulated gum boots. Wore out one pair after about 350 days of riding and the second pair is now 3 years old and going strong.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go buy sponges at the dollarama, same same. Good snowblowing boots though!

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Less than a 2 years on my FXR tactic boots and they are leaking everywhere, dumped a couple glasses of water inside them to see how bad it actually was and they're leaking in about 6 different spots. Garbage. Just got my new KLIM adrenaline pro BOAs though, so hoping they'll hold up better, seems to be a lot of negative stuff about KLIM lately but they haven't let me down with any of my gear from them yet.

Top Bottom