Motorfist in the Industry. Group buy

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As most of you know, I LOVE My motorfist wear, quality, integrity and warmth. I have worked worked in the Albertan Winters and understand the needs for warmth when temps dip well below minus 40. Many of you on this site are Sledders and industry workers

We, being Main Jet, and Motorfist are proposing a special incentive pricing. (I am thinking your own local dealer can jump on board this band wagon too, let them know please)
We will give you special volume purchase power for your oilfield outfit. Midlayers, base layers, the Motorfist wicking warm socks. We can set this up for the show. I need to know the volume, sizes etc so I can anticipate your needs.

We have a super awesome product called the Surviva Vest... Check it out. All the First aid outfits out there. this applies to you as well.
Surviva Vest - Snowmobile Gear - Survival Gear

Many of you have to sled in and out of areas, atv in and out of areas for work.. consider the epic dominator helmet.. oh and then on your days off... wear it for Shred fun time... (see where I'm coming from .. hee he heee). Motorfist is tough enough for work and Play. Let me know if your company would like to do a group buy or contact MF guy on the site if you are a dealer who'd like to participate.
Search and rescue people in this area are now warm and dry with our Motorfist wear. The South Columbia Search and Rescue squad, as well as the Castlegar Search and Rescue Trust our Motorfist line and we believe it is one of the best lines on the market right now.

Anything we can do to make EPIC affordable I'm In!!

Trish :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K peeps let me know definitive numbers asap so I can box em all up for the show. My suggestion to all who have asked. \
1. If you are going to be in extreme cold temps opt for the thicker midlayer. \my Turnagin Pass is super warm.. like super duper warm.. too warm for me for riding.. trail use.. or if you are working in the super cold Alberta winter and need to be warm this would be cool.(warm)
For warmth the Teton is in between.. those who tend to be on the colder side.. or moderate outdoor time.. giver with the Teton line.
My hydrophobic is what I love love love love love.. LOVE for shredding in.. so if you are outdoors.. lots of activity and you want to use it for riding and work giver..
this is the klymit vest I super love. it comes with Argon refills.. so if you're freakin cold.. amp up the argon.. like 4 inches of down worth.. then you can let it out as the day warms up. super cool for emergency situations. it fills up easy peasy.. if you want a vid.. Ill see if I can swing one together. SAR has loved this product. can be reused as needed.. the canisters are super easy to pack in your pocket.
Klymit Vest- 2012 - Snowmobile Gear - Women's Snowmobile Gear

DESCRIPTION

The Klymit® Kinetic[SUP]TM[/SUP] Double◊◊Diamond[SUP]TM[/SUP] vest has been carefully designed with the utmost attention to detail. It is constructed using a high-tech welding process, and Klymit's® special chamber design, mated to a 4-way stretch fabric. Included Starter Kit contains: Klymitizer, 3 KwikShots, stuff sack, patch kit, Karabeaner, instruction booklet.
Klymit© Kinetic[SUP]TM[/SUP] Double Diamond[SUP]TM[/SUP] Features & Benefits

• Variable Insulation: Warmth on Demand.
  • Warm When Wet: Maintains thermal properties when wet and even submerged.
  • Dynamic Channel Design: Ventilation is enhanced while deflated yet when inflated NobleTek[SUP]TM[/SUP] chambers conform to your body snugly, capturing your body heat.
  • Windproof: Pressurized chambers of argon never collapse when inflated and are unmoved by wind.
  • Thinner: Packs up to a fraction of the size of traditional insulating items allowing for compact storage and easy access on the go, yet insulates up to 3 times better than traditional insulation.
  • Lighter: Argon is virtually weightless. Based on the volume of gas in the vest you can change your insulation from that of a windbreaker to a full-on ski parka with no change in weight.
  • Loft Retaining: NobleTek[SUP]TM[/SUP] will never lose its loft like traditional insulation will. Just pump and go.
  • Safe: Breathe easy, argon is non-toxic and non-flammable, you have been breathing it since the day you were born.
  • Eco-Friendly: NobleTek[SUP]TM[/SUP] is the only insulation you will never see in a landfill.
k so let me know now.. I'm winging it.. and trying super hard to get everything done before the show.. the sooner you let me know.. the easier it is. I can always do supplemental orders. so get to know the stuff.. and be warm dry.
and especially when shredding.. have a wonderful dry butt!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang Momma you got the right gear now we just gotta get u on a Doo lol.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang Momma you got the right gear now we just gotta get u on a Doo lol.

Haa ha ha ha haa!!! I have a funny story. About a week after Bret Jumped over to Doo he called me at the store. I had been riding in Sicamous with him and just absolutely think
the world of him. My bosses got nervous. I talked on the phone with Bret for about half an hour, and I could feel eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.... amidst the conversation
one of my bosses tried to lure me away.. (Sled sale out front Trish!).
Finally, They said.. You are NOT going to doo!!

I laughed.. the conversation was unrelated to The brand of sled. just a touching base kind of thing.. I laughed so hard.... I must admit.. it was fun messing with their minds..

PS if you are reading this Bosses I LOVE you and Thank you for everything you do for my family, myself, and putting a Braapppp mobile under me..

and I HEART POO

Top Bottom