Motor plate

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Crank just went out,so I was going to put on a Torque Plate on to keep the case's from flexing so much. Or i might just sell as is.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to her about your luck Bruce,hopefully be back in the saddle before the end of the year.Been meaning to call you or dwight but been pretty busy. Let me know when your rolling again or should I say slidin LOL!
Talk to ya soon!
catmando!

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've read alot about the poo cranks and herd alot of different fixes (fingers crossed). Torque arms/motor plates/big bearing/billet cranks/clutch balancing/etc..... The main problem with the poo's cranks are the tolorences in the cases. If you have the time, you will want to talk to "Indy Dan" from Minnesota. He builds bullet proof bottom-ends, while considering riders weight and ridding style. A serious must before rebuilding.....Good luck! :D

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seem to have the same problem - the crank just went on me. how do get ahold of indy dan. any other place that do good work on polaris ?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well i know that when my dads 00' crank went he put a PTO bearing on i think and it has 4000 miles on the new crank and no problems yet...but now that im riding it and not babying it might blow again :D :p...hope fully not

Top Bottom