Motor Fist

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im just asking because i just became a Motor Fist Sponsor and i am wondering if i made the right decison to choose Motor Fist ?

The boots and gloves a fricken awesome!!!! Congrats on the sponsorship

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the Rekon jacket,pants and the WOT gloves,they are all great.Issue i had was the zipper broke on my 4th ride,luckly we had duct tape and was last day of riding.Took them back to cycleworks and got them repaired,took them awhile but my season was done anyways..

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Austin! I'd like to know what You think about it. The best part of the Motorfist product is that the Motorfist Peeps listen to what we all say about it. They want to know what you think. I think this is one of the main reasons Motorfist has grown so substantially in the past 3 years. They are Dads, moms, riders, and basically amazing people with great integrity. I hope you have an epic year, (with a dry butt might I add) and share with all of us your feedback of the Motorfist gear.
I happen to believe in the product, the peeps, and the Company.

Trish Drinkle :)

farm2sled

Reaction score
really good stuff, as good or better than klim and cheaper! i dont care if the brand name is "pile of dog chit" if its good quality and priced right I'm all over it!!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wore the Rekon pants last year and absolutely love them. I can't make the comparison to Klim because I've never worn Klim. I almost bought Klim instead of Motofist because of the Klim warranty. Motofist offers a great product but IMO they should offer the same lifetime warranty as Klim if they really want to compete with them. I made the mistake of getting the lightweight Hellium brand offered by Bombardier early last season. One ride in the pants and they went back. Basically you only get a shell for like $300 and then you have to buy the $250 liner pants to go with the shell...if you want to stay warm. (that's not what I was told when I bought them) So, over $600 bucks with taxes in for a pair of pants...not likely!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wore the Rekon pants last year and absolutely love them. I can't make the comparison to Klim because I've never worn Klim. I almost bought Klim instead of Motofist because of the Klim warranty. Motofist offers a great product but IMO they should offer the same lifetime warranty as Klim if they really want to compete with them. I made the mistake of getting the lightweight Hellium brand offered by Bombardier early last season. One ride in the pants and they went back. Basically you only get a shell for like $300 and then you have to buy the $250 liner pants to go with the shell...if you want to stay warm. (that's not what I was told when I bought them) So, over $600 bucks with taxes in for a pair of pants...not likely!
You need to read the motorfist warranty, 5yr exchange/repair including loaner and far better than klim but to each their own

ABOUT US
GEAR
HELMETS
FOOTWEAR
GLOVES
WOMENS
MENS
RUGGED BY DESIGN
MotorFist Lifetime Warranty Plus
MotorFist proudly guarantees the quality and performance of all our products. Simply stated: We guarantee MotorFist outerwear with our exclusive “Lifetime Warranty Plus” in the unlikely event of failure in materials and/or workmanship, to the original purchaser, for the life of the product.
With MotorFist, this is where it gets even better (the +PLUS part). While your warranty claim or repair is being processed, we’ll provide you with a loaner jacket, pant, or bib. Backed by the Lifetime Warranty Plus, you'll never miss that perfect Bluebird snowmobile day.
Some of our older (2010) gear is covered by MotorFist's 106 Year Warranty.

Warranty Terms and Conditions
All outerwear* items are guaranteed for the lifetime** of the product against failure in materials and/or workmanship to the original purchaser. If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, negligence, improper care, modifications or normal wear and tear. Where possible, damage not covered under our warranty will be repaired for a nominal rate and shipping.
In addition to our lifetime warranty, we provide the industry leading MotorFist Plus No Wait coverage. If requested, MotorFist and/or its retail agent will provide a loaner product while warranty or repairs are processed. Please contact us for details.
To initiate a warranty or repair request please call 877-347-8411.
Product must be washed before it is returned to a participating retail dealer or mailed to one of our warranty service centers. A $15 cleaning charge will be added to any garments that need to be laundered by us.
US Customers and Non-Canadian International Customers should send warranty/repairs to:
MotorFist Warranty Service Center
586 First Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
Canadian Customers should send warranty/repairs to:
MotorFist Warranty and Repair Service Center
1210 11th Ave SW
Calgary, AB, T3C 0M4
Once product is received, we will evaluate the product for warranty eligibility or provide a repair estimate before work is performed.
Shipments to the MotorFist Warranty Service Centers must be pre-paid. Send your product via a carrier that provides insurance and tracking as MotorFist cannot be held liable for lost in-bound packages. We cover return shipping charges for all items deemed faulty. We also cover associated loaner shipping costs. A complete description stating the problem along with consumer contact details should be included. We ship return warranty/repair items standard ground. Return shipments can be expedited for an additional charge.

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats austin!
I just got the stomper boots and empress jacket thou it was too big and my choice as I wanted to be sure it would fit me and my body armor under it. So I took it apart and sewed it up tailored to fit me now. I have to say I contacted mf and they were more then willing to exchange it for me if needed but this would also shorten the sleeve length that i need!
Great guys and product for sure! i am 100% happy with my items!
here are pics of my jacket taken in I also bought seam sealer to go over the new sewing lines to re water proof them!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352578428.819887.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352578484.956802.jpg

Last edited:

danmilton87

Reaction score
Picked up base layer middle layer and outter today also boots and gloves super pumped on everything but cant seem to get a red helmet in small

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up base layer middle layer and outter today also boots and gloves super pumped on everything but cant seem to get a red helmet in small

They seem to fit small don't they. I freaked when I fit into a Medium. I'm usually a fat head large LOL.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this tantrum pipeline but that's a little confusing. The top line says 5 year warranty (which I thought was the extent of the Motorfist Warranty) ) and then it proceeds to talk about the "lifetime warranty". ???? Which is it or what am I missing here?

You need to read the motorfist warranty, 5yr exchange/repair including loaner and far better than klim but to each their own

ABOUT US
GEAR
HELMETS
FOOTWEAR
GLOVES
WOMENS
MENS
RUGGED BY DESIGN
MotorFist Lifetime Warranty Plus
MotorFist proudly guarantees the quality and performance of all our products. Simply stated: We guarantee MotorFist outerwear with our exclusive “Lifetime Warranty Plus” in the unlikely event of failure in materials and/or workmanship, to the original purchaser, for the life of the product.
With MotorFist, this is where it gets even better (the +PLUS part). While your warranty claim or repair is being processed, we’ll provide you with a loaner jacket, pant, or bib. Backed by the Lifetime Warranty Plus, you'll never miss that perfect Bluebird snowmobile day.
Some of our older (2010) gear is covered by MotorFist's 106 Year Warranty.

Warranty Terms and Conditions
All outerwear* items are guaranteed for the lifetime** of the product against failure in materials and/or workmanship to the original purchaser. If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, negligence, improper care, modifications or normal wear and tear. Where possible, damage not covered under our warranty will be repaired for a nominal rate and shipping.
In addition to our lifetime warranty, we provide the industry leading MotorFist Plus No Wait coverage. If requested, MotorFist and/or its retail agent will provide a loaner product while warranty or repairs are processed. Please contact us for details.
To initiate a warranty or repair request please call 877-347-8411.
Product must be washed before it is returned to a participating retail dealer or mailed to one of our warranty service centers. A $15 cleaning charge will be added to any garments that need to be laundered by us.
US Customers and Non-Canadian International Customers should send warranty/repairs to:
MotorFist Warranty Service Center
586 First Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
Canadian Customers should send warranty/repairs to:
MotorFist Warranty and Repair Service Center
1210 11th Ave SW
Calgary, AB, T3C 0M4
Once product is received, we will evaluate the product for warranty eligibility or provide a repair estimate before work is performed.
Shipments to the MotorFist Warranty Service Centers must be pre-paid. Send your product via a carrier that provides insurance and tracking as MotorFist cannot be held liable for lost in-bound packages. We cover return shipping charges for all items deemed faulty. We also cover associated loaner shipping costs. A complete description stating the problem along with consumer contact details should be included. We ship return warranty/repair items standard ground. Return shipments can be expedited for an additional charge.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this tantrum pipeline but that's a little confusing. The top line says 5 year warranty (which I thought was the extent of the Motorfist Warranty) ) and then it proceeds to talk about the "lifetime warranty". ???? Which is it or what am I missing here?
For sure, I had a few buddies not get it, the dealers really push the 5yr bluebird too so if you go into a dealer the impression is just as you thought a lot of the time I think as well, good stuff though, not that klim is bad by any stretch, I'm just sold on the motorfist gear, had a jacket replaced last season under ridiculous circumstances no questions asked and I find the fit and warmth to be awesome on it, also klim didn't stand behind their warranty on my pants so I am a little biased now

Top Bottom