Mother's Day...what Are Doing For Her???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just Curious What Everyone Is Doing For Mothers Day... I'm Taking Wifey And Kids And My Mother And Her Boyfriend For Brunch And Then Take Wifey Home So She Can Watch The Master's Golf Tourney On Tv;)..... I'm Heading To Pigeon To Bring My Trailer Back From Sledbunnies Lake Lot And Start Prepping It For Another Season Of Camping. Unfortunately Loading Up The Sleds Into The Trailer Right Now(after Servicing The Trailer And Cleaning It Out And It's Going To Storage At My Moms Acreage Today:(..........

Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm smoking a ham to take to a family dinner tomorrow at my sisters place.
That along with a card and flowers for Mom.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kids and I will let mama sleep in, then make her breakfast and shower her with cards and gifts. her call whether she wants to just hang out, or go do something.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
took mom for supper last night.... they are busy with the grandmothers and the kitchen reno preparations this weekend, so I tackled it early

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a scarf a couple of days ago and tomorrow I'm working at 8am , then probally laundry after work,and diddley squat after that.
Happy Mothers Day to all mommies and mommies to be.Have a wonderful day.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMM....probably not to much. When we get out of bed the wife can make us pancake breakfast while I entertain the kid. After that maybe head off to the tri-leisure center swimming. And if it's not raining in the afternoon I'll start on her garden. Other than that I'll phone my mother back in Manitoba and wish her a big happy mother's day.

Reaction score
My wife has to work, so my son and I will be doing a corn roast and steaks on the bar b. We want to go riding but I took a look at her quad and the words wow you wore out your brakes all the way came out of my mouth.

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
took mom for supper last night.... they are busy with the grandmothers and the kitchen reno preparations this weekend, so I tackled it early

SURE TG, THEY TELL YOU THAT NOW, BUT YOUR OLD BEDROOM IS BECOMING THE HOTTUB ROOM.... SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU, BUDDY........ LOL

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well little hard to do to much from over here in Portugal. I did send here a E-card, then I will call her later today!:D

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I will be calling my mom soon to wish her a happy day. I let my wife sleep in a little before waking her up with some tender loving kisses and a lot of attention after that. Time to cook a great breaky and go quading for the afternoon.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The wife and I just got home a couple of hours ago from our sons grade 12 grad party (we were the sober ones overseeing the event and driving a bunch of kids home) so she's going to sleep for a while and then crawl on to the couch so I can serve here hand and foot.
For my mom...nothing.

Top Bottom