most common parts that break on sleds

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea got a new sled, 06 rev 800 (no more donut problems haha) yea had good ride with jarrid and dave, to bad i couldnt show them the alpine that we were trying to get into,
and yep its brad and my moms lex, so when you coming back down here, less stumps now :D

Recoil stuff could be added to the list...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Auxillary relay on the REV, seen a dozen or so go and they are the same 04 to 07 for sure

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most people arent going to fix cosmetic stuff like bumpers and handguards until they get back home i would imagine.

not that a bumper is cosmetic but you catch my drift..you can ride without it

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so heres another question, what kind of parts would you like to see while sledding in a small town like blue river, im thinking about stocking parts now for all brands, just need a heads up on what guys would like to see, belts will deff be on my list, throttle cables, skegs, brake lines, sliders, bearings, skis, what else would you like to see, need more ideas

CDI, Stator, those little push pins that hold the windshield down, trailing arms, shocks, speedo cable and adapter parts, windshields. All I can think of for now. Nice to see someone is interested in stocking some parts. Most dealers around here don't stock much, everything has to be ordered. Very frustrating!!!

Top Bottom