Every time I order parts for my sled.....I thank god it's not a BMW

Bogger:beer:

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 33

wcroftac

Reaction score
Ski dosen't even have a ding in it. My good mistress MC is gonna buy me that timbersled kit to go with the air intake that thankfully survived. Although I'm having a hard time envisioning a brand new set of fox floats twisted into the same shape 3 rides later:confused::confused::confused:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering what you guys think are the most common parts that break while your sledding, any model of sled new or old,
i was think belts, a arms/trailing arms, tie rods, bearings ect, come on guys need your input

xhaust donuts for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard from Jarrid tonight you got a new ride. Is this true, DOO tell what you have now. Also you and Jarrid had a good ride this weekend. He had a good time.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea got a new sled, 06 rev 800 (no more donut problems haha) yea had good ride with jarrid and dave, to bad i couldnt show them the alpine that we were trying to get into,
and yep its brad and my moms lex, so when you coming back down here, less stumps now :D

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'll be there, this winter I'm teaching or trying is the better word my boy to ride. So I'll be up but not as much as the last few years. I'm thinking the middle weekend of February, you want to hook up? Hey congrats on the new ride, no more donuts eh!

Last edited:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey come on family day weekend, we got a poker run going on and stuff, and yea we could hook up for a ride

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski dosen't even have a ding in it. My good mistress MC is gonna buy me that timbersled kit to go with the air intake that thankfully survived. Although I'm having a hard time envisioning a brand new set of fox floats twisted into the same shape 3 rides later:confused::confused::confused:

You just put on new fox shocks? ,that sucks.ride her like ya stole her

wcroftac

Reaction score
Not yet. I was looking at a timbersled front end. Glad I waited. Know anyone that wants to buy a mint RHS M setup??:)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ok so heres another question, what kind of parts would you like to see while sledding in a small town like blue river, im thinking about stocking parts now for all brands, just need a heads up on what guys would like to see, belts will deff be on my list, throttle cables, skegs, brake lines, sliders, bearings, skis, what else would you like to see, need more ideas

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a kill switch go on my 03 summit 800 @ foam crk........ oh ya fuel injection frayed cable@ motor, plug open to block,stator cooked, bare wire that may have caused it all,oh and lack of skill.. can I buy skill in Blue??

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PR, Think of nuts and bolts standard and metric. Also boogie wheels and axles, shocks, duct tape, spark plugs & wire, oil (engine & chain case), trailing arm, handle bar, brake cables, reeds, jets, 3M body tape to fix a broken hood, Headlights, I will think of more.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Limiter straps....pretty universal not like you need all different kinds just a varity of legnths...I'm running 99mxz straps on my 97 mountain cat, they are narrower than stock but work just fine.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would keep a working clutch in stock. i have seen many granade.

exhaust springs
windshield grommets
chains
gears
coolant hoses
A-ARMS major part always going
boggies and bearings
zx radius arms
try and find some trailing arms
all skidframe parts seem to go
also someguys are hardcore and will change a piston overnight
so maybe a set of pistons for the common motors.
800HO 800R M8 m1000 etc..

i know computers are hard to get and expensive but maybe have one in stock that is
universal maybe for the summits and m series. common sleds

like mentioned all hardware bolts and nuts for suspension.

ps. let me know i have a wack of skidoo takeoff parts. im trying to get rid off for cheap

i have a house now in valemount and am looking to do the same thing as you

Top Bottom