Most are paying above sticker price for new vehicles

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That funny Ron because I talked to you about exporting some trucks and you told me that you weren’t interested in dodge trucks of any type…..and that was back in 2018 before USMCA…. you were $3k below what the other brokers were offering for the same trucks….
Really? Thats odd. In 2018 I exported to the US about 1400 trucks. Percentage wise, would be Ford , Ram, GM , Toyota. Thats just me other brokers could be different. Shipped lots of Dodge diesels prior to USMCA. ( I still do some 5.9s if they are real nice and low kms). So I dont get why I would have told you I dont buy Ram product. Sometimes I get calls and just dont want to deal with them. Sorry about that. My personal truck is a Ram 5500 CTD singled on 42s
fullsizeoutput_4ba5.jpeg

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Thats odd. In 2018 I exported to the US about 1400 trucks. Percentage wise, would be Ford , Ram, GM , Toyota. Thats just me other brokers could be different. Shipped lots of Dodge diesels prior to USMCA. ( I still do some 5.9s if they are real nice and low kms). So I dont get why I would have told you I dont buy Ram product. Sometimes I get calls and just dont want to deal with them. Sorry about that. My personal truck is a Ram 5500 CTD singled on 42s View attachment 253878
What tires are those?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Thats odd. In 2018 I exported to the US about 1400 trucks. Percentage wise, would be Ford , Ram, GM , Toyota. Thats just me other brokers could be different. Shipped lots of Dodge diesels prior to USMCA. ( I still do some 5.9s if they are real nice and low kms). So I dont get why I would have told you I dont buy Ram product. Sometimes I get calls and just dont want to deal with them. Sorry about that. My personal truck is a Ram 5500 CTD singled on 42s View attachment 253878
Who knows, maybe you were maxed out on them at the time….no worries….water under the bridge…

Top Bottom