Morinville Colony

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive by at least once a week. Last I went by I'm pretty sure their sign said open. I'll be going by again tomorrow and will double check though.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A wise old farmer once told me. "Go for the hutterite girls. Hutterites, and mennonites are the best cooks".

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
riiiight....pickled eggs. sure man....:D

if you get a chance to ever scoop a jug of their wine, doo it. tell them you want the wedding wine, not the cheap stuff.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
riiiight....pickled eggs. sure man....:D

if you get a chance to ever scoop a jug of their wine, doo it. tell them you want the wedding wine, not the cheap stuff.

DON'T DO IT !!!! that sh!t'll kill you. A couple of young guys from the Leedale Colony would always come into the bar looking to swap a 4 liter jug of wine for a 4 liter jug of draft. They got me. The next morning was the worst day of my life.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DON'T DO IT !!!! that sh!t'll kill you. A couple of young guys from the Leedale Colony would always come into the bar looking to swap a 4 liter jug of wine for a 4 liter jug of draft. They got me. The next morning was the worst day of my life.
hahahahaha.....got greedy eh? 2 styrofoam cups of that wine is enough to give a guy a good buzz. chicks love wine.....:D

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha.....got greedy eh? 2 styrofoam cups of that wine is enough to give a guy a good buzz. chicks love wine.....:D

Yep, got greedy. 4 liters of Hutterite wine is a lot of fawking wine. I should have known better right from the start though...when you have to chase it with Tylenol, maybe you should be drinking something else.

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not yet I guess. Now there is a piece of plywood over the open sign... They must be enjoying the wine still:beer:

Top Bottom