more snow please!

snowgal

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new to this sport (been out a couple times to Revelstoke), and have my first sled :)

What's the best way to meet up with people that are heading out, or plan trips? I've found a couple Ladies Rides to register for, and some poker runs... any other suggestions?
I prefer mountain riding, but realize I could use some practice out in a field too!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud, you are on the right track with looking for Ladies rides.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new to this sport (been out a couple times to Revelstoke), and have my first sled :)

What's the best way to meet up with people that are heading out, or plan trips? I've found a couple Ladies Rides to register for, and some poker runs... any other suggestions?
I prefer mountain riding, but realize I could use some practice out in a field too!

I am living in Revy for the winter and ride all the time. I know the area very well and would be happy to go for a ride with you if you come out, I am not a Lady but Im a pretty nice guy tho:beer:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Yes Dan or Mark Shade are always in the Stoke. They can take you on some rides and introduce you to many folks on the hill.
I also ride with Mark all the time and usually my daughter is riding with us.
Powder Puff (Kathy) in Revelstoke will surely take you for some rides and knows pretty much every person to visit Revy.
Happy sledding and welcome to Snow and Mud

Top Bottom