More climbing on the t3 174

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here in the mountains in Sicamous my kids 136x2 will go any where.....its spring time....who needs the 174x3....my triple zx with a 163 can only dig down a few inches......lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
here in the mountains in Sicamous my kids 136x2 will go any where.....its spring time....who needs the 174x3....my triple zx with a 163 can only dig down a few inches......lol

"SPRING FEVER"... means ordering a sled for next winter....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just zip it... a 136 is all you'll ever need! hell that zx is too much sled. Buy this!

1977SkiDooRV.JPG

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I some times get a giggle from norona's promo video's. Make's me think of the "amazing spiderman"...the "amazing T3". Or "look its a plane, it's a bird, NO IT'S A T3".

I like your vid's and pic's of your trips and rides but the promo stuff...well not so much, too bias. I hope you get paid well for them or why not give the other 3 brands of sled's a promo or ride assessment as well? Just asking the question.

In the mean time the rest of you people should bow down to the almighty lord T3 and follow with the rest of the zombie's, till your day comes.

Good thing the snow is what it is, cause the threads title might had been a little different. It is a revelation that a sled with 3" lugs and 174" track can climb. I never knew that. Because in Wally's world you can only see one color. "My mommy told me life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what your going to get......if you never try it".

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I some times get a giggle from norona's promo video's. Make's me think of the "amazing spiderman"...the "amazing T3". Or "look its a plane, it's a bird, NO IT'S A T3".

I like your vid's and pic's of your trips and rides but the promo stuff...well not so much, too bias. I hope you get paid well for them or why not give the other 3 brands of sled's a promo or ride assessment as well? Just asking the question.

In the mean time the rest of you people should bow down to the almighty lord T3 and follow with the rest of the zombie's, till your day comes.

Good thing the snow is what it is, cause the threads title might had been a little different. It is a revelation that a sled with 3" lugs and 174" track can climb. I never knew that. Because in Wally's world you can only see one color. "My mommy told me life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what your going to get......if you never try it".

I'm pretty sure norona is sponsored directly by skidoo. He always has 2 brand new sleds and is decked out in all the latest gear from there catalogue. I'm sure skidoo doesnt want him advertising how great the competition is. . .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess when we see a paid rider like Burandt or Chris Brown do a nice review on the Skidoo's or the Cat's then we should expect the Norona's and the Rasmussen's do one for the competition as well?:confused:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly would love reading on this kind of review's from a NON bias opinion. A rider that will put the needed question's to the builder's and won't sugar coat the bs that all 4 tend to do.
To bad cause i think certain known rider's in this sport could do that....but i guess money talk's.
It's hard to make friend's when your a critic, but critic's are generally the one's that shake and shape the world for the better.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Money does talk. If any of these factory supported riders started promoting the other guy then they would no longer be in employment. Be no different if the kid that worked at Pizza Hut ordered Domino's into his workplace for lunch. These guys aren't stupid. Even the snowmobile magazines have there favorite manufacturers. Its called wining and dining.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

do you realize what a miserable prick you are? always bitching about something skidoo .. you have made your point a million times , get the hell over it .

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

His vids are far more entertaining than your stupid ****ing Polaris blowing up in a parking lot.......clown.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy the riding in daves vids, the scripted propaganda not so much.
Imo go back to the way you used to make vids shedding up and skiing down.

We all know skidoo hit a grand slam with the new sled, lets just see it speak for itself....

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dave is a super nice guy, the sport of snowmobiling is lucky to have such a down to earth guy!!

Top Bottom