MODS Skis on Proclimb

knh208

Reaction score
I just bought a '15 M8000 and I'm wondering if I should save my MODS skis from my '07 M8.

Has anyone used them? Do they work on the new sleds?

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New skis use a 10mm bolt, old ones a 7/16, so you will either have to use your old bolts, in which case you will have some slop, or drill/replace bushings if there are any, in the skis to fit the 10mm. If you like the skis I would look at doing what you need to use them, the stock ones are not great.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New skis use a 10mm bolt, old ones a 7/16, so you will either have to use your old bolts, in which case you will have some slop, or drill/replace bushings if there are any, in the skis to fit the 10mm. If you like the skis I would look at doing what you need to use them, the stock ones are not great.
What he said ^^^. MODS are a great ski, but be prepared to make suspension adjustments, as the rider forward design of the proclimb chassis negates the need for an aggressive ski. Deep keels and side wings are simply not necessary on the PC chassis. They will work, but at the expense of increased turning effort if you don't adjust the suspension.

Top Bottom