Mline.......decking

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have the composite decking “infiniboard” on my deck. It was supposed to be replaced under warranty as it’s cracked, but never was replaced after multiple calls. And now mline is closed. Does anyone know his source or contact for the decking? Looking for the composite not a plywood hybrid. Thank you

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could try contacting Limitless decks, I believe they use a similar material for their decks.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have the composite decking “infiniboard” on my deck. It was supposed to be replaced under warranty as it’s cracked, but never was replaced after multiple calls. And now mline is closed. Does anyone know his source or contact for the decking? Looking for the composite not a plywood hybrid. Thank you
http://polyboard-mfg.ca/
df0c22e0e41a8b609b11b10126483cc3.jpg

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t there one call “ star board “ or something like that too?

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately m-line bent over a few customers. Bought their “supposedly best deck on market” whatever! Paid Mark for the poly deck boards but only got plywood installed. He said they were back ordered but would install them when they came. Never heard back from him and find out they closed down. As for the fancy marker lights you guys might want to check them. One of mine started on fire. When I checked things upon removing the light from deck I saw the problem was that the connector wires were wrapped in electrical tape and rubbed on metal shorting out. Found this issue out when replacing the fuse that kept blowing.

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately m-line bent over a few customers. Bought their “supposedly best deck on market” whatever! Paid Mark for the poly deck boards but only got plywood installed. He said they were back ordered but would install them when they came. Never heard back from him and find out they closed down. As for the fancy marker lights you guys might want to check them. One of mine started on fire. When I checked things upon removing the light from deck I saw the problem was that the connector wires were wrapped in electrical tape and rubbed on metal shorting out. Found this issue out when replacing the fuse that kept blowing.

Honestly if that guy would just tell people who his supplier was I’d be content with that.

Top Bottom