Missing Fort Macleod Couple!!! Possibly Corbin?

alberta73

Reaction score
anyone ride corbin and stage from corbin road saturday or sunday? Missing couple driving dark green 1997 honda crv with alberta plates. Unofficial word is possible siting of vehicle up corbin road. Any info contact Fort Macleod RCMP. They were not geared for a trek or overnight stay and have been missing since saturday night.

alberta73

Reaction score
Update; they have been found and all is good. They ended up going on a back road adventure around Elko and got stuck, broke into a cabin and found a radio to call for help. Personally I would have walked back out to the main road or at least set my car on fire (especially if I was driving a 97 crv) or built some kind of big fire to get attention. Luckily it all worked out, welcome to the Rockies - take nothing for granted and always be prepared.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks for the update I was wondering how this all turned out. If I was ever lost I would be building the biggest fire I could once I had burned everything I could I would light my sled on fire too.......well actually I'd start with Larry's and then everyone else in my group and then mine;)

Jan

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I read this in the paper today...WTF were they doing on a fsr road ...ya think when the snow started getting deeper they would have turned around,,,no supplies with them and no cell phone charger..they werent from alberta i heard,,,Just shake my head i guess..

Top Bottom