Mirage trailers

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buyer beware!!!! Bought a furnace through a local shop. It arrived damaged. Mirage stepped up and shipped one directly to me (great service!??!). It arrives damaged. Mirage then offers to send me another one, I said no I just want money back and will buy locally. They said ok, please have kit we sent ready to ship back. I did this and am now getting run around. They are passing off to local dealer, after they are ones who ok'd refund. They are saying as I bought through a dealer they aren't gonna refund money. But they ok'd a refund???? That they will not pay???? I have 1800 into this fiasco and getting run around. All I can say if buyer!!!!!!
Mirage has their furnace they shipped, and original one back at dealer! So I am out 1800 and have nothing.

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New development, mirage accused me of not sending back furnace they directly sent me. They are the ones who arranged shipment and tracking for it.

1) ****ty quality
2)poor shipping standards
3) accuse customer of theft without looking into shipping, I have a shipping document saying package was picked up.

WOW

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who signed for the delivery? After the first one was damaged I would not have signed for the second one until fully inspected. Not saying you're in the wrong but you have to really cover your butt these days.

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second one was dropped off at shop. Receptionist signed for it.
In e-mail exchanges mirage said I was supposed to deliver both to dealer to get refund. They had the one picked up (one they accused me of keeping). I feel a company like mirage shoulda looked into records and e-mails before accusing me of keeping the one. And not to discuss refunds unless they are gonna back it up! I am now trying to work with small shop to try and get figured out. But I think I am screwed.

Top Bottom