Minimalist Thread

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hrm....

I know you are from Lloyd where I'd imagine anything older than a 08 Diesel is considered old, but this wasn't really what I was going for.

6000$ into your 6L?/7.3 is probably more then the set-ups I was hoping to see...

This is where i got the 08 from..

I couldn't tell an 06 from 2010 ford. lol

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is all over the place.

I mentioned 08 as a reference to overspending industry folk. Ford's boxes rarely change, or change very little. I said his diesel was a 7.3 or 6.0. Not sure which. I did not say his truck was an 08.

In either case, yes, people are credited to the tits. That's a whole other issue. I live (barely) within my means which I know most people don't. I know people will blow up on this comment, but the banks don't lie (partial joke). We are at the same level of debt as the Americans were when the housing market crashed for them. We are the new country of gluttony. Way to go Canada! At least we can rest well by lieing to ourselves saying "our economy is different" . .... "It won't crash".... and the well proven addage "properties always appreciate"..

I want to get a bumper sticker on my truck saying "At least it's paid for...". I can almost gaurantee most new vehicles in Calgary are bank owned, or leased. Way too many people running around in BMW's (Calgary's Civic), fully loaded Diesels, Mercs, etc. There's money here, but not that much.

Please resume!

My truck is an 04 and has been paid for since 08. All my toys were paid for before they left the dealership and the only thing i have financed is my house and the basement renos i am currently doing to increase the value of my property.

I pay the bank enough interest on my mortage i don't need interest payments on anything else.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My truck is an 04 and has been paid for since 08. All my toys were paid for before they left the dealership and the only thing i have financed is my house and the basement renos i am currently doing to increase the value of my property.

I pay the bank enough interest on my mortage i don't need interest payments on anything else.

Ya but you probly make 300g in the oilpatch

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wonder why grubby hasn't thrown up pic of his "minimalist" set up yet

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder why grubby hasn't thrown up pic of his "minimalist" set up yet

There ya go buddy...mine and Pam's new rides. It was a fight, but I got the blue one.

Attachments

• IMG_1556 (640x478).jpg
    IMG_1556 (640x478).jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 307

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crashed the blue one allready eh? Poor thing ,,the bumper never stood a chance

I was told to start off small, and work my way up. I may never get the swing of this whole snow mobile thing.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm a beginner too,maybe we could get MAXWELL to come out and teach us some of his awesome shredding techniques on those bad boys!
I was told to start off small, and work my way up. I may never get the swing of this whole snow mobile thing.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who wants to be in the van when they're running the bendy roads outside of Golden? NOT ME.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do ya mean. That's cool.

If u had a few road pops u wouldn't even think about it :D

sent from my htc

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats my plan exept using a short bus set up for 4 sleds & 6 passengers.... my ramp will not take that much work...just sayin...

Top Bottom